*** I am still alive***

Hey Mark, I'm sorry to hear about your near death experience. Thank God you made it. The world wouldn't be the same without your fantastic vinyl cut trooper accessories. Besides we would sure miss you at the FISD. Get well soon. I hope we can troop together some day.

-John

Mark

Are you 'toonman' on eBAY? Im asking because I won a set of decals in eBay and paid but havent heard anything or received them. If thats you PLMK and Ill be patient. Now hurry up and get well....

Hi Onigiri,

I shipped the helmet decals a week before my drama...are you talking about the CE Stunt decal kit?

You purchased those from me through this site, not ebay...unless you had an additional order on ebay...?

Please let me know...my email address is toonman@msn.com. I'd like to complete the order.

Thanks!

Mark

Yup, I won a second set on Ebay for my second lid

Buyer id is Zell4u

sent you the auction number and info in em

thnx

Don

Hey Don,

I still cant drive and since I've been out of work for so long

I cant afford a taxi cab or the prints. I will try hard to get a

ride to the printers when my disability check finally arrives.

Shouldn't be much longer.

My sincere apologies...

-Mark

Hi Mark, I'm an 'over 40s myself. Sorry to hear what's happened, it must have been frightening. Mate take it easy, have a good breather - and I hope you are up and about real soon. You still have the rest of your life in front of you (phew!!)

Best Wishes

TK-TEX

Hi Mark,

My apologies for not posting my best wishes earlier. I was kinda monitoring the thread and then our home computer crashed last weekend.

Good to see you up and about (old man shuffle, heehee.)

Unfortunately, I'm no stranger to that amigo. Lower back problems have definitely impacted life lately...but hang in there.

Take things easy and let me know if you ever need anything from Hawaii...

Aloha,

T :salute:

• 3 weeks later...

not that I know him that well - but I did pm last week to ask him abt some decals and send best wishes - still no reply :(

hope he's ok

sidebar - Eddie; ur daughters TB ROCKS man!! great piccies and she just looks so chuffed to bits to be trooping with daddy :D My wee girl is only 1yr old at the moment - she can fit COMPLETELY into a FX helmet lol

• 1 month later...

Mark, glad to hear that you are ok after that experience. I'm 41, and like a lot of other guys have said, it is a wake up call. I'm 230 and should probably be 190, so I'm definitely changing my habits and going to start losing weight. My thanks to you for possibly saving me from such a scare. (And as a newbie just building my first set of armor, I will no doubt look better in it!!)

Thanks for the kick in the backside, I needed it :)

Take care,

Tim

At the current moment were not sure really how mark is doing..... hasnt been online here in 2 months

Mark, glad to hear that you are ok after that experience. I'm 41, and like a lot of other guys have said, it is a wake up call. I'm 230 and should probably be 190, so I'm definitely changing my habits and going to start losing weight. My thanks to you for possibly saving me from such a scare. (And as a newbie just building my first set of armor, I will no doubt look better in it!!)

Thanks for the kick in the backside, I needed it :)

Take care,

Tim

• 2 months later...