Armor Pulls?

Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone on the forums pulls armor and sells for a reasonable price. We had someone who would pull armor for $250 in our garrison but has recently discontinued doing so. I have a few friends that want to join the 501st real bad but dont have the money to purchase $1000 suits from ebay. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

-Korlak

FX-suits aren't that expensive.

PM they guy in this thread, maybe he still has some:

--------------

I ordered an FX 1 month ago. Not from this guy, but they're out there.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I just spoke to Ward (person mentioned in above post) and he is out of armor right now. I was trying to score another thermal detonator so that's how I know. You still might want to contact him and get on the waiting list.

Lots of people who pull armor are recasting which is bad joo joo. If you're looking for recasted sets (cheap) you won't find them here. OTOH, if you're looking for legitimate armor why not contact those people directly?

I would say to avoid buying a suit off of the 'bay, they are almost always overpriced. No way is an FX suit worth $1000.

In the past month I have met 3 newbies who have paid £1000 ( $2000) for FX kit on ebay :o

I paid $850 for fx-kit with blaster, undersuit, new lenses, holster, gloves and neckseal and fan-system for bucket. I think those are all the parts in the kit. But I might have forgotten something.

For a long time it was chicken and egg. People in the 501st wouldn't tell you where to get armor until you were in the 501st (unless they were pawning bad recast crap on you), yet w/o armor you couldn't join the 501st. So for many people including myself hitting Ebay was the first step. Part of me wanting to create this detachment was so that new people had the same information, and could thus avoid having to make the same mistakes everyone else did in the past. I think it's silly that buying your first set of armor off of Ebay was considered a "rite of passage" by many.

Part of me wanting to create this detachment was so that new people had the same information, and could thus avoid having to make the same mistakes everyone else did in the past.

And we really appreciate it. I'm only just starting my armour and would love to join the 501st some day and without everyones help here, where would i be? Knowhere.

And we really appreciate it. I'm only just starting my armour and would love to join the 501st some day and without everyones help here, where would i be? Knowhere.

I agree, I just got my MR CE and started my mod. Without this awesome forum I wouldn't know where to start!

I hope to join the 501st in the near future, too.

There is always TE2 which is about $875 for everything :)

I've heard from a reliable source that all the slots have been taken for that special anniversary run of helmets & armor.

And he's not accepting any new orders until next year... :o

T :salute: