TK-28666 requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status [TM] [305]

S3riou5

Name: Christoph Peschke

Legion ID: 28666

Unit: German Garrison, Arma Candida Squad

Armor: TM (Kit, self assembled)

Helmet: TM (ready to wear)

Blaster: DoopyDoos (with Tjay detailing set and Counter display)

Height: 1,76 m

Weight: 56 kg

Boots: Imperialboots

Canvas belt: Handmade ("Felice", German Garrison)

Hand Plates and gloves: "Sonnenschein"

Electronics: TRamp and wireless mic is bought but not yet delivered

Neck Seal: Handmade

Holster: Handmade

Sly11, on 07 Jan 2017 - 01:45 AM, said:

Hi Christoph thank you for your EIB application, lets get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present and your armor displays all the elements required for Expert Infantry, Congratulations :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by us and your fellow troopers. Suggestions made here are to improve the overall look of your armor. If these suggestions would effect an application they will be mentioned in the above or below sections.

Great Hero build Christoph, and we only have a few adjustments and minor suggestions for you to make.

1. Shoulder bells, if you can shorten those top straps so the top of the bells touch the plastic shoulder bridges, this will be perfect.

2. Drop the biceps down, and the fore arms down approximately 2 cm, and you will close up the gap between the wrist and hand plate, so that gap isn't as big.

yggfnapf_zpsp3qpdken.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this area we do our best to prepare you for Centurion. It is evident that you are shooting for Level 3, and you have a fabulous set of armour and build, so we think its worth pushing you a little harder on the screen accuracy side, with the snapsthat attach your holster to the belt.

Snaps on belt.

Although the CRL states snaps can be used, yours look unusually large on the belt itself. Chicago screws are smaller and of coarse are also a removable option for the holster

the image below is not of a Hero but a stunt set up, but I think it gives you an idea of the size of the attachment and something that looks more inline with screen used look.

3clv8vgj_zpsiwuhclmg.jpg

reference image.

awesome%20belt_zpsnrjejujt.jpg

Excellent build Christoph, you have something to be proud of with this armour, and we look forward to seeing your Centurion application in the very near future.

Welcome to EIB :duim:

As Sly11 suggested, I dropped my biceps and my forearms down and shortened the shoulder straps. Also I changed my snaps to Chicago Screws.

Dropping the biceps and forearm:

xdzvb1da.jpg

Shortening the shoulder straps.svfg6phg.jpg

Full Body Front

5hxnrkxv.jpg

Full Body Back

vhxz8kwh.jpg

Full Right

wc6vtgxk.jpg

Full Left

gakm2t4s.jpg

Right Side Detail

ypnhs12y.jpg

Left Side Detail

hpv2cn5b.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

nylwf8dg.jpg

Side

fkljt7sn.jpg

1l2cjvjt.jpg

Back

tnn1abbj.jpg

Hovi tip detail

hblkxv26.jpg

Bubblelens color

n9tjxkft.jpg

S-Trim

f9ck9wl5.jpg

Inside

cj38z1fa.jpg

Accessory Photos

Ammo belt with new chicago screws

bm54f7fh.jpg

msdazs35.jpg

pmanp4ph.jpg

n6cyytgx.jpg

a88p5zbg.jpg

Neckseal

lak68ckw.jpg

Blaster left side

3t35gwgy.jpg

Blaster right side

lthb8kld.jpg

Blaster Additional

zhn377ra.jpg

Thermal detonator back

n8xfbdh9.jpg

Action Shot

s8vvhkgy.jpg

Optional

Interior Strapping

86syv3hf.jpg

Abdomen Detail (Button scratches due to me being a little short for a Stormtrooper)

5vs7p2fv.jpg

(Split)Rivets

m1cbpksd.jpg

pfgwv3l9.jpg

I paint these ones frequently, but they keep on scratching off.

a2vrzc6z.jpg

Shoulderstraps

6bp77jdy.jpg

Gloves and Handguards

8tdc3y83.jpg

pw7j7rfk.jpg

Forearm wrist

7ntzgv87.jpg

Sniper Knee attachment

sjtl1v9v.jpg

I hope I havent forgotten anything, also I am realy sorry if the pictures are turned sideways, this seems only to work with an iOS device,...

Thank you very much in advance for reviewing my armour.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40037-tk28666-requesting-anh-hero-eib-status-tm-670/

Edited by S3riou5
  • Like 1

Looking SHARP, Christoph!!!!  If I could make a suggestion (not related to your submission) I would take a file and some sandpaper and round out the sharp edges on your TD clips.  This will keep them from scratching your armor when you slide it on your belt.  Great job on your back/kidney.butt connections!  The blaster turned out awesome, but IMHO could use a bit of weathering.  I can see a Centurion badge under your name soon!

• Like 1

Hi Christoph, we will be with you shortly, in the mean time I would flip your Chicago screws around so the screw head is on the inside of your belt and the rivet looking side is on the outside. If you are worried about them scratching your armour, you can stick a small piece of adhesive Velcro over the screw heads (use the soft  half ).

Also we need photos of both sides of the sniper plate, knee ammo pack and both fore arms wrist end. Currently you only have one of each.

Thank you :)

Hello again Christoph!!, thank you for your Centurion application, lets have a look.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. Thank you for making the suggested modifications and adjustment as mentioned in your EI application. Your armour contains all necessary elements to qualify you for Centurion. Ukswrath and I would like to welcome you to the rank, congratulations!      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Nothing to add here. Great job on your armor trooper, you look magic  :jc_doublethumbup:

• 3 weeks later...