Stealth trooper muaahahhahahah!!!!

I was thinking of doing this with my AP, as soon as i get another one, and was wondering do you think it would look as good on ABS armor and bucket?

also TK-1422 you said "the only thing I'll add is that as the armor rubs together from trooping, you will scrape through the paint"

I bet that if you put some felt on the part that rubs (obviously on the inside)

that my help with the scrapping

This is sooooo niiiccceee. :D I have black armor and have been a bit shy to play with it. This may give me the impetus to dive into the box containing the toys.

wow!!!!!! :o that is freaken awesome...take it from someone who has the black FX lid...this owns it by far!!!!!! how do you keep the paint from being kinda sticky???? does it leave fingerprint markings on the paint, like prints not smears????? what kind of tube stripe decals did you use, and what did you do for the matte black tear ducts and other matte black ducts???? awesome helmet!!!!!

wow!!!!!! :o that is freaken awesome...take it from someone who has the black FX lid...this owns it by far!!!!!! how do you keep the paint from being kinda sticky????

I let it cure for a few days before I touch it. Weeks before I would use it.

does it leave fingerprint markings on the paint, like prints not smears?????

Nope.

what kind of tube stripe decals did you use, and what did you do for the matte black tear ducts and other matte black ducts????

The tube stripes and decals were supplied by the guy that asked me to build it. He sent them to me. :)

• 1 year later...
SupaTrooper said:
------------

one of a kind ~ black gloss in hips

WOW! AWESOME!!

What make lid is that?

I'll be adding this picture for sure to the reference file.

Thanks again, you made my Monday. :duim:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021