I scored a SCREEN USED C-38!! WOO HOO!!!

Stomper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL.... your two-tone "butt nuggets" get posted today! :lol:;)

Thanks mate :) Looks like I've got another 6 months sweating into my bucket to overcome the smell ... again ... ;)

I thought we were talking about the rare C-38 tape dispenser. You need to take your fan made butt nuggets to another sale thread, show some respect for the screen used C-38.

Besides fan made butt nuggets are not pedigree enough for me, I must have copies of screen used (not made for the film and not used) nuggets.

I'm just wondering if someone can help me out . I ordered a pallet of these little beauties last week , and Paypaled for them yesterday . I have still not received the items I ordered . Has anyone had any dealings with this "Stomper" character before ? How is everyone else finding his delivery times ? Is he trustworthy ? I've heard that it can sometimes take up to a week to deliver to Australia . Are his products that much better than anyone else's stuff to make the wait worthwhile ?

Dave

This 'Stomper' characters stuff is pretty darn good mate, shipping's not too bad either... if he likes ya that is :huh:

But if you get lippie with him?, schhhish!. I've heard that some fella in Boise, Idaho as been waiting 18 months

for a set of 10 mm washers just because he ask him if he ever wears nail varnish under those black gloves he wears. B)

Trustworthy? .....errm, if we're talking about chocolate cake on the side, spoon on the table, specific orders not to eat

it as you leave the room type of 'trustworthy'?....I'd have to say "not a chance" :angry:

But all other aspects of this mans reputation are impeccable.

Oh yerh, just so you know, sometimes his stuff as a rather strange aroma to it when it arrives.

I can assure you that there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about

(regardless of the silly stories that you may have heard concerning bottoms and things)

this is purely a residual affect of some rogue batches of his 'Super-Secret-Rubberised-Compound'

that he uses in his marvellous creations :D

Hope this helps

You guys have completely lost your minds. What have you guys been drinking for the last six months, Ketsup?

Put me down for elevenhundred and thirty eight of them. Also send along any unused packets of Ketsup. Im getting thirsty.

I thought we were talking about the rare C-38 tape dispenser. You need to take your fan made butt nuggets to another sale thread, show some respect for the screen used C-38.

Sorry boss , new thread started . I'm taking myself off to the Attitude Readjustment Chamber now . I think some alone time with a birch branch is in order ;)

Dave ...

...Hope this helps

Thanks Billy , it has :) I realise now that we all individuals , with our own shortcomings .But , as a group we are much stronger than we are as individuals . You just have to take into account how some people think . It is all about supporting your brothers ... even Stomper ...

Getting back to the point ... Stomper take your time . These babies are going to be worth the wait :)

Perhaps , to sweeten the deal, and grease the machinery , I could post over some of my mothers home made chocolate cake . I can't guarantee what condition it would be in when it got there , but chocolate cake is chocolate cake , and I know you have a weakness for it . I'd send some latex gloves to keep nail polish chocolate free , but I'm sure you've already got that covered ;)

Some guy in my garrison is going to do a run of these soon. He says he got it from a friend of a friend who had the real item and let him use it. The best part is they're really cheap - $1 each. But you can't email him directly and I can't say who it is or where the parts came from. But trust me, they're the real deal. My GML said so and he's an officer so he must be right.

I'm a bit confused here Tony; If it is in fact a SCREEN USED C-38, doesn't that make you the original recastor? Or do you have to cast it, sell it, and the other guy buys it, makes a mould and is the recastor??

I couldbe wrong, but that looks like the one in the scene where Han is running down the cooridor in ANH. I also heard it first hand from whom I can not say, that it may hve been used in ROTJ as well.

If you ever decide to quit and never come back, I sure would like to buy the moulds from you.

I'm a bit confused here Tony; If it is in fact a SCREEN USED C-38, doesn't that make you the original recastor? Or do you have to cast it, sell it, and the other guy buys it, makes a mould and is the recastor??

I couldbe wrong, but that looks like the one in the scene where Han is running down the cooridor in ANH. I also heard it first hand from whom I can not say, that it may hve been used in ROTJ as well.

If you ever decide to quit and never come back, I sure would like to buy the moulds from you.

:lol: .... I'm not going to EVEN touch that one, Wyatt!! ;)

It just sucks that Lucas decided to make all the C-38's in the prequels CGI. It would be awesome to score a screen used one from the prequels. Can you make a mold off of digital pixels?

My buddy got a laser scan of it and now has a 3d file. I can make my own, so pfffts.

Psst , any chance I could be your Aussie sub contractor ? I'll slip you a percentage ;)

It just sucks that Lucas decided to make all the C-38's in the prequels CGI. It would be awesome to score a screen used one from the prequels. Can you make a mold off of digital pixels?

Paul

EXACYLY!!!

Its the 'Special Editions' all over again!! :angry:

Why won't they learn that us fans want something we can feel and touch, not some

fancy-shermansey-multi-layered-can't-I-draw-good INTERPRETATION.

RRRRRHHH, drives me mad!! :angry:

Give me a REEEEEL C-38 anyday!

(or a skillfully cast from the original Stomper Special :D )

:huh:

I agree with smitty this is like the time i saw piece of gum that was said to be chewed by Lucas on e-bay.........

so what is this??????? have no clue

Good luck stomper glad u found some elusive piece of SW history.