Shore Trooper Photos

MBullen64

Great Photos, whilst it's probably not, that TD looks a lot like a ww2 german gasmask canister.

I actually had to look up that reference. Yes, you are right, though from the photos I found, the one on the Shoretrooper, looks smaller than the ones from WWII.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The kama looks a lot like military grade ground sheets and it's more to olive than black unlike the black stated in the CRL. Has anyone confirm the material yet, seems like the CRL needs a lot of changes.

Edited by Auel

The kama looks a lot like military grade ground sheets and it's more to olive than black unlike the black stated in the CRL. Has anyone confirm the material yet, seems like the CRL needs a lot of changes.

There's abeen a lot of to and fro on colours (not just on the Kama). The colours on these images aren't great, but black is fairly well agreed upon here. The browns are coming from the weathering and black tends to fade to brown also.

It's something army surplus adapred to fit, I forget what though.  

• 3 weeks later...

I went back the other day and uploaded additional photos. Looking at the Kama, in comparison to the brown pants, it looks more black. It also looks like canvas or denim. The way the lighting is set up, Disney is using yellow leds. I am told it's supposed to be representative of planet sunlight. Not buying it.

This armor looks so much more comfortable than TK!

For someone like me, who is 6'2" and stocky, this looks like a dream come true. I really want to make this my build. Disney is no fool. The display cases and lighting make it so hard to get the whole picture.