ROTJ CRL Dilemma.....What should I do?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to close the loop, the CRL has been updated to allow rivets for EI/Centurion, so those that want to have them on their ROTJ can be cleared all the way up to Centurion.

Mark - thanks for your patience on this, and I appreciate the civility and evidence based way you presented your case.

Cheers,

Paul

• Like 7

Just to close the loop, the CRL has been updated to allow rivets for EI/Centurion, so those that want to have them on their ROTJ can be cleared all the way up to Centurion.

Mark - thanks for your patience on this, and I appreciate the civility and evidence based way you presented your case.

Cheers,

Paul

Thank you Paul!

It has been a long slog. but I am pleased with the outcome and decision to include them within the CRL.

I can't express how happy I am. I'm sure my customers will be pleased to hear this too.

Thanks.

Mark.

• Like 3

If you come to Celebration, beers on me Mark.  Election time is always hard to get stuff in as people are either winding things down or winding things up.  I really appreciate your patience & politeness through the whole process.  

FYI, this change will also be announced in the next newsletter.  

• Like 1

If you come to Celebration, beers on me Mark. Election time is always hard to get stuff in as people are either winding things down or winding things up. I really appreciate your patience & politeness through the whole process.

FYI, this change will also be announced in the next newsletter.

Paul, I wish I could be at Celebration but unfortunately you may have to buy me a beer another time. :cheers:

I'm just glad I got through in the end. Thanks for your support.

• Like 1