TK-82166 Reporting For Duty

Oops...looks like I forgot to make my post!  I think I tried to a while back but didn't have enough posts yet so I couldn't and forgot to circle back.

If Only You Knew:

-        Use E6000!  I was impatient and used CA glue for everything, with mixed results.  I'm building another Anovos kit and will take my time and use E6000 for everything.  I may still use CA for inner cover strips and the like, but not for the majority.

Oops!:

-        See above, lol.  If nothing else, I have some of my battle damage/weathering for my HWT/TD already started, haha.

A funny thing happened on my way to the Death Star:

-        Nothing too crazy happened while I was building.  Except maybe going overboard and buying up anything Stormtrooper-related I could get my hands on.

Shout Outs:

-        Thanks to the FISD and all the helpful posts that helped me get to the finish line (and beyond)!  Especially Tony (ukswrath) for putting up with my endless stream of PMs and his incredible build thread, and my Garrison Titan brethren for their support and advice: Daetrin, DinoIgnacio, Jedistar, Old Man Grumpus, Pull_and_Twist, and The Chief.

Also a special shout out to my friend Sean at Hellbent Brewing for letting me guard their Imperial Ale while I took my submissions pics:

HellbentTrooper_sm.jpg

Next Up:

-       Working on my HWT pack and then a Sandy...and then a R1 Trooper and a Shore Trooper and a Death Trooper and a.....

• Like 1