Whats the most popular TK Armor type??

I was just wondering what version(?) armor type is the most popular. Like do most TKs have ANH armor or is there a even spread from ANH, ESB, and RotJ? I know there are subtle differences, so was wondering what most people w/ TK armor tend to do, other than make it dirty ;-).

Depends on what question you're really trying to answer. I'd say...

Most *existing* 501st TK's wear FX armor that is mixed movie style, e.g. not adhering to one particular movie. Then again, a good chunk of 501st TK's I believe it's not their primary costume, or they got active when standards were pretty loose.

Most *new* TK's are trying to adhere to a particular movie, and ANH is the most popular as that's how most kits come, though doing an ESB is pretty easy. I think most new members are FX armor + different helmet. That said, it seems more and more new folks coming in are bypassing FX and getting some other armor to begin with.

I'd say most *active* 501st TK's - that is they troop regularly and the TK is their primary costume, are slowly but surely upgrading to be more move accurate, both in terms of getting more accurate armor and also more closely adhering to a specific move. If not FISD Elite, then pretty close.

My garrison is a good example - we have few base FX kit guys left - most are only a mod or two away from Elite. FX armor is prevalent, though there's only like one or two FX buckets left.