ANH stromtrooper reference CD.

• 4 months later...

The only concern with CD's is them getting outdated, plus the cost to do them. I'd think having an online resource hosted here would be easier - it could then also be simple to update.

Heck, that's really what this entire forum is about - and you can see how for most every topic there's always *something* new every few months.

Good point mate.

I had an idea about laying it all out as an image map of a trooper front, back and sides per armour section then accessories, then being able to update the sub-page dedicated to each section.

Sorry, the old web design brain working overtime. :lol:

Yeah, an online .iso would be best. Then it could just be downloaded and burnt to disc. Why waste money on blank discs and postage? Let us end users toss out the few cents for the burn. Also, the torrent idea was a good one too. It's no big deal to suck down 4gb or so off a torrent.

Well I'm still up to do a reference DVD, but only one person contacted me with reference material. Having an online reference section is on the staff to-do list since last March, we just haven't had time to get around to it.

Yeah, an online .iso would be best. Then it could just be downloaded and burnt to disc. Also, the torrent idea was a good one too.

I think what Paul meant was to have it online as a webpage/site so that it would be easy to update as we're always finding out something new about the costumes.