AP ARMOR!

Darth Voorhees

Well, well, this is an exciting moment for me! Just ordered a set of AP armor, and cant wait to get it! This will be my new TK armor, which will be replacing my FX kit. Im going to go sandy with the FX as well. Ive sold my vader gear and sold my BMX bike, and that covered the cost of the AP with a few hundred left to spare! this will be a day long remembered! :peace:

Nice, congrats on the purchase. :) I'm actually doing the exact opposite - I have a set of AP armor built up that I'm going to use for a TD and keep my modded FX as my TK until I pick up either a set of RT armor or another ANH set.

Thanks everyone! im excited! ...oh and for the record, AP is GREAT to work with, always responded to my e-mails and answered all my questions quickly!

Ā 

Ā 

Terry19D: yea it was a tough call as i also eventually want accurate armor for both the TK and TD. Went with the AP (bucketless)due to the fact it was ABS and its the one ive wanted for a while. Was thinking TE2, but i just prefer the ABS and i really liked the AP for a while, plus i will then have a full AP set as my current bucket is an AP and will remain TK. I will probably upgrade my VT sandy helmet to a TE2 in the near future though B)

Thanks Lizzeh! im happy as a clam! :lol:

Ā 

yup AP is top knotch with communication! Also, for the record, Deckard and Mr X are also excellent in that department :)

Ā 

AP e-mailed me to let me know he hasnt any in stock tho so it will be a bout 3 weeks, but thats fine, i have my FX incase the AP doesnt get here and get done before my next troop! In the mean time, im going to start getting the stuff i need for my FX TK to TD conversion :)

Congrats! AP is a nice kit and you'll be very happy. The downside is that your FX will start looking worse and worse the longer you have the AP. :D

I have had AP for almost a year and i love it! As for Fx as the sandy, Ap is beautiful clean, however (and rather ironically), a Sandy is where the AP really shines. As for AP's communication, he is the best I have ever dealt with, even almost a year later he still answers my emails. I really cant speak highly enough of him. He has earned a permanent customer with me.

Funny you should say that about the AP as a sandy...

Ā 

He e-mailed me saying he has a kit that some of the parts are a different hue and he can sell it to me at a good price. Im thinking maybe i should do that, make the AP the sandy, and replace my TK later on,altho im sure like daetrin said, it will look worse and worse the longer i have the AP haha.

Ā 

Hm well since a hate the kidney plate on the FX and it would get covered with the pack if it was sandy, maaaybe ill just stick with what i originally ordered lol

Ā 

But if anyone wants an AP for a sandy, hes got a nice deal!

Funny you should say that about the AP as a sandy...

Ā 

He e-mailed me saying he has a kit that some of the parts are a different hue and he can sell it to me at a good price. Im thinking i may do that, make the AP the sandy, and replace my TK later on,altho im sure like daetrin said, it will look worse and worse the longer i have the AP haha.

Ā 

I'm green with Envy!

Ā 

I've been doing the same thing too selling stuff i don't use or need, all i need to do is sell my wow account and i'm set lol.

Ā 

Love to see pictures when it's done!

haha yea, thats the story of my life :rolleyes:

Ā 

THe bike was somethin i didnt ride much anymore and it was expensive to build up, so i sold that and the Vader gear i had i just realised would be better to sell and have someone use it. Im more into the troopers, especially since im not very tall. A vader helmet is fine for display, the whole thing is just too much for me.

Ā 

So it all paid off, and ill be getting my armor within a month, i will start a build thread in the AP/TE armor section once it arrives

And at 6ft 2 or 3" maybe i wasn't designed to be a TK/TD, lol.

Nonsense! I'm at that same height and love being a TK. One of the best parts is "forcing" a couple of our garrison Vaders to wear platform boots in order to boost their height when I stand next to them. ;)

Congrats! That's sooo cool that you got an AP kit, the armor looks really good. Wow yeah I wish I had a bmx bike i could sell to make some money for any kind of armor kit. Gratz on getting the AP Armor. I'm sure, from what i've read you'll love it!!!

Haha neil, thats why i sold my vader, im just too short to be an effective vader, and the platform look just looks silly.

Ā 

Thanks alex, i am super excited!

Ā 

Plus i just got an e-mail from AP, he will be getting his next batch in this coming week and shipping next week! woo!

Well, well, this is an exciting moment for me! Just ordered a set of AP armor, and cant wait to get it! This will be my new TK armor, which will be replacing my FX kit. Im going to go sandy with the FX as well. Ive sold my vader gear and sold my BMX bike, and that covered the cost of the AP with a few hundred left to spare! this will be a day long remembered! :peace:

COOL!!! Congrats man! I look forward to that day for me! :)