TK-5401 requesting elite status!.[28][FX]

Alright I finally finished all the requirements for elite status this weekend and I am requesting elite status. Here are the pics.

img1281uj1.jpg

img1291uc1.jpg

img1292vb5.jpg

img1294id9.jpg

img1295vw4.jpg

img1298ty4.jpg

A perfectly executed FX/TE2 combo!!!

Thanks for the kind words Chris. Your rig is pretty impressive as well.

Looking very good, Thayne. :) The TE2 bucket goes quite nicely with the armor. Just as a side question, how have you attached the TD cannister to your belt? Oh, and I noticed that you switched colors for chestplate/backplate straps from black to white, but because they are sitting higher in the outdoor pics than in the indoor pics you can still see them against your suit. Not a criticism at all, just an observation. ;) To keep mine from doing the same, I actually moved the attachment points for my straps up so that they run just below my arms. This still keeps the plates tight against the body but now you can't see the elastic.

Nice work!

Well there are a few details not shown that need to be. A helmet closeup so the typer of aerators can be seen, the lens color needs to be shown as well. Also need the other side of your blaster, and I can't tell if you neckseal is ribbed.

I'm sure Scott will come alone with something more formal later. Your almost there trooper.

Also for you profile picture, something straight on with a dynamic pose is best, and please don't be in direct sunlight.

And a good shot on the right. Remember the cut on the butt plate needs to be visible when you're wearing it. Small nits for sure - you've done an awesome job!!

I had a troop this afternoon so sorry for the late response. After checking this thread, I think I have everything covered this time.

img1323mf9.jpg

img1327tb3.jpg

img1330gh3.jpg

img1332ne5.jpg

img1336ki3.jpg

img1337ky4.jpg

Nice shots Thayne, I think you have elite covered. Scott makes the final call.

Thanks for the kind words Terrell. Can’t wait to hear Scott’s decision! :):trooper:

Looking good. I'll definitely be checking out your photos for reference once I start my elite mods. Can't wait to get there!

Looking good. I'll definitely be checking out your photos for reference once I start my elite mods. Can't wait to get there!

Thanks. Hopefully everything is in order and I'll get approved. When are you planning or starting you elite mods?

Looking good,

One thing I noticed is the positioning on the drop boxes on your belt. I am not sure why this is my pet peeve. It must be in the FX instructions or something? The drop boxes should be positioned at the end of the ABS portion of your belt where you have the rivets not under the first raised box.

2412009117_fdc0078300.jpg

You've done a great job putting your gear together! :trooper:

Nice work. The FX is hard to get to Elite, and you have done a great job. The drop box is a minor issue, and is one that we could nitpick to death, but it is not worth it for all troopers.

Thanks for the additional pics, it certainly helps. Elite status approved, but I have a "request." I know this is not on the standards yet, so I won't push it, but if I can ask, a great update would be to add the bankers clips or some metal clips to the TD.

This is not required, but was totally accurate and seen on screen.

Well done, and Paul, will you please make the latest updates?

:trooper:

Hey Bro youre right beside me!

Ok I gotta ask. Whose idea was it to have a D ring on the blaster an elite requirement. Got no problem with it at all, it just seems silly.

Or better yet, an odd detail to focus on.

But going back and reading the blaster requirements now everything else is covered well...I'm rambling.

Sweet! It nice to finally have elite status. I'll change the td to bankers clips asap. Thanks for all the positive comments everyone.

I know you've been working on this for quite a while - congrats! Now you can join me in putting together a sandy for MEPD deployed standards. ;)