where to get a good kit now that doopy's e11 is out of stock ?

shayvidas

They go in and out of stock all the time, you just have to be a little patient. To get my kit I just kept checking every now and then until they had more. But if you do not want to wait, I'm sure there are others on here that can answer your question where to get a kit.

Good Luck! :)

Edited by T K
  • Like 2

If they've been out of stock for a few weeks, they'll likely be back in stock soon.<br><br>

Check back every day over the next week, and in all likelihood, you'll find them in stock again.

• Like 2

If they've been out of stock for a few weeks, they'll likely be back in stock soon.<br><br>

Check back every day over the next week, and in all likelihood, you'll find them in stock again.

ive been checking it for weeks....

thnx i'll just keep checking, hopefully it will get back in stock soon

The thing with Doopydoos is that they can come back in stock, and be out again within a matter of hours, Shay.  Right below where it says "Out of Stock", there is a space for them to contact you when it is available again.  The email they send you is generic, and doesn't even mention the E-11 kit.  The key when you get it is to act immediately.  I waited a few hours, and they were gone again.  That quick.  

Also, be prepared to wait.  Mine took 7 weeks, which seems to be about the average time for shipping to the states.  It is a quality product, and it will get to you, just be patient.  Or, like Mathias mentioned, you can go with Phoenix.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...