holster / belt problem

had a few hours spare so decided to do a few bits like straps and so on and finally attach my holster to the belt (from behind elite stylie) :o all goo so far........... but when you holster the E-11 the belt tips to the left has anyone come up with a soultion to stop this happening ?? ;) Or is it a csae of addin a snap to the right to hold the belt up in place. Or should a TK NEVER holster their E-11

had a few hours spare so decided to do a few bits like straps and so on and finally attach my holster to the belt (from behind elite stylie) :o all goo so far........... but when you holster the E-11 the belt tips to the left has anyone come up with a soultion to stop this happening ?? ;) Or is it a csae of addin a snap to the right to hold the belt up in place. Or should a TK NEVER holster their E-11

Easy fix just add Velco between your belt and armor to support the weight of your blaster. As long as your not trooping with a MR or an all metal blaster you should be fine.

usually people will put a bit of velcro behind (and on)the belt in that area. Im still trying to think of another wayto do this myself. i put my belt on backwards, so i can attach it stright and put on the TD and then turn it around. So if i put velcro it wouldnt slide back around...soooo im still thinking lol. But yea most people just add some celcro there and that holds it up :)

haha bryce you got to it before me!

Easy fix just add Velco between your belt and armor to support the weight of your blaster. As long as your not trooping with a MR or an all metal blaster you should be fine.

That's what I do on mine. I've got 3 strips of velcro running underneath my belt on the front, and 1 in the back. I've tested with a plastic blaster in the holster and everything seems to hold.

I believe they used snaps in the films to keep the belts from moving.

I typically just don't holster my weapon so haven't had this happen yet. The idea of adding velcro or a supplemental support is a good idea. Char Tozard is an officer in my garrison and found out after much research this is what Nazi officers did to keep their belt from sagging with a pistol, e.g. they had holes in that side of their tunic to run straps through.

Another thought - you can always screw the belt on to the ab plate. That's how most FX kits recommend you assemble it (which is necessary for the plastic belt).

a TK should NEVER holster their weapon!!!

Indeed , but sometimes you get the chance to carry a bigger gun as well ... and size does count ;)

I've gone the velcro route . I've been lugging a BFG around lately , so my holster is getting a good work out , and holds up quite well .