ANOVOS TK Stormtrooper Hovi-Mix Mic Tips

Personally I'd re drill the hole got the left side one and move it in slightly , hoping to get it to mimic the right side one , which looks fine . Maybe , if it won't sit right , you could sand the base at a slight angle to get it to sit pointing out , rather than pointing in .

Is there any mesh in the end of the tip ? The mesh should be silver , if there is any mesh in your tips it looks white ????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are one of those things that I'll say "is controlled by your personal preference."

If they bother you so much that all you see when you look at your bucket is the fact that they're uneven, then by all means, do as Rob suggested above to correct them.  I agree with his assessment regarding how they would be addressed on your helmet.

However...  They are perfectly fine as they are.  Pretty much nobody else will ever notice that they're not perfectly aligned, and on top of that, the area where those are mounted is notoriously thin plastic so it is an area that is potentially very easy to do more damage in attempting to correct it.

No accurate helmet in history has had perfect hovi's. Tweak them all you like until you find something you're happy with. But they will never be perfectly straight.

I would leave them unless you're absolutely sure of what you're doing. One small mistake with a drill can give you even more frustration!

Try spinning them first to see if they will lean the other way. Its got to do with the bottom edge of the hovi tip against the rounded mould its sitting on. 

If you make a mistake drilling another hole in the plastic you could use some JB Weld epoxy putty on the inside of the helmet and let it cure/harden, then drill into it to have a strong base to secure the tips too. I've done that with my helmets to have a stronger surface to tighten the tips to.

Until I saw this post I thought mine was the only one that was off and it's actually off on the same side as yours. I haven't attempted to fix it yet, but a guy from the armor party I was at on Sunday suggested that I start out by simply switching sides with the tips or placing something under the tip to prop it up before I start any drilling. That is always a last resort. Hope this helps. I'll update with some before and after pics when I get done with mine. Good luck.