C0bra's ANH Stunt Build. (Centurion)

Plugging away at it!

As per feedback I tore the right thigh apart and trimmed it up some more. Focusing on the lower section around the knee. It was too loose and appeared to swallow the shin so I tightened it up!

PS: Pic was taken in the mirror so it looks like the left leg but it's really my right :)

0de3e6569f41b42871f9dbcace965189.jpg

Edited by C0bra_M3nace
  • Like 1

Another question regarding helmet painting. I'm going to tackle the tear and trap stripes and I may even try my hand at a homemade template for the tube stripes.

My question is this; does anyone know the "circumference" of the tube stripes?

I thought doing the tube stripes would be very easy if I had something to carve around to make the curves just right?

• Like 1

Another question regarding helmet painting. I'm going to tackle the tear and trap stripes and I may even try my hand at a homemade template for the tube stripes.

My question is this; does anyone know the "circumference" of the tube stripes?

I thought doing the tube stripes would be very easy if I had something to carve around to make the curves just right?

I think trooperbay sells templates for the tube stripes...

Perfect. I figured since they're hidden it wouldn't be a big deal! I don't know, there's something about two snaps that makes me feel, weak. Lol.

I'd prefer 3 just for the solidity.

I wanna troop, not screw around with snaps. Lol.

Three snaps keeps it straight even with a blaster in the holder. Snaps in back as well. Velcro will keep top flap in place and td in place. Check the pics in my eib or centurion apps.
  • Like 1

Three snaps keeps it straight even with a blaster in the holder. Snaps in back as well. Velcro will keep top flap in place and td in place. Check the pics in my eib or centurion apps.

Thanks!

I did end up going with three. I'll see how the belt looks after attaching my holster to it as well. If I need to add any more so be it!

Edited by C0bra_M3nace
  • Like 1

Congrats man! Just a suggestion for your EIB/Centurion: offset your shoulder bell strapping. It will make the bells rotate more to the front and eliminate that last bit of extra black showing. Great work!

Great idea! I'll need to do that for EIB and Cent :)

You can also shorten again the straps from the top of the bells to the bridges to help reduce those gaps. At rest, the top of the bell should be touching the side of the bridge

Yeah I've been having a tad bit of trouble getting the lengths perfect. If they're too short they pull the shoulder elastic, too long they just don't go up far enough.

I'll have to figure something out for them for my EIB/Cent.

Thanks man!

You can also shorten again the straps from the top of the bells to the bridges to help reduce those gaps. At rest, the top of the bell should be touching the side of the bridge

I did this and it worked great to bring them in and close the gaps.. 

Congrats on the acceptance im right behind you :-) 

Edited by dirtytrooper