DYNAMIC1 FO WIP

Great work! How did the kit hold up? Any mods you would suggest?

Hey JAFO! A couple small things that weren't noticeable:

1. A bit of padding on the inside anterior of the shins as it rubbed some of the color right off the boots. I think some foam might prevent this.

2. And not sure how to go about this...the gauntlets need to come up towards the elbows in order to keep them from sliding down onto the thumb...

Other than this, the kit held up beautifully and presented with very minimal scuffs etc...

Hope this helped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Went ahead and sealed the outside of the calf section today....with past experience on my Fett, the loctite concrete epoxy has worked wonders...this stuff will withstand up to 3200 lbs of pull so I think we're covered ; )...

52c6ac68c6475cf0ca82f424bef7641c.jpg

Hey man. How much you trim off the lip overlap of calf shin section?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey man. How much you trim off the lip overlap of calf shin section?

Hey buddy...it’s a snug fit but I️ didn’t have to trim any...that lip is where I️ have the Velcro

• Like 1

Hey buddy...it’s a snug fit but I️ didn’t have to trim any...that lip is where I️ have the Velcro

Cool..on first look I thought I would need to trim but on fitting it's actually gonna have a slight gap on mine..thank feic I didn't trim..
Cheers man

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 1:38 PM, sandtrooper said:

Dynamic1, any chance you could move your pictures to a different hosting site?  I'd really like to be able to see the progress of your build.  Thanks.

Hey buddy...sorry I just saw this...I will look into doing this. Any suggestions on how I go about this?

Hey Brian, I use a photo hosting site called Imgur.  Its free and hosts all your pics, though not sure if there is a limit as i havnt hit one.

You can create an album then upload your pics,  they also offer built in editing tools and offer the BBCode links for forums.

Give them a shot.

Hey Brian, I use a photo hosting site called Imgur.  Its free and hosts all your pics, though not sure if there is a limit as i havnt hit one.
You can create an album then upload your pics,  they also offer built in editing tools and offer the BBCode links for forums.
Give them a shot.

Ok great! I’ll give it a go thanks

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Dynamic1 said:

Looking to offload this kit...501St approved... feel free to message emoji1303.png

Sounds like you are ready to sell this kit.. sorry to hear that, Brian!  Please post up a sales thread in this area with the price, shipping costs, what all is included and some detailed pics.  It would really help if you added your height, weight, build, boot size etc. for anyone who is interested.  Heck, I may even be interested myself!

• Like 2

Sounds like you are ready to sell this kit.. sorry to hear that, Brian!  Please post up a sales thread in this area with the price, shipping costs, what all is included and some detailed pics.  It would really help if you added your height, weight, build, boot size etc. for anyone who is interested.  Heck, I may even be interested myself!

Ok great will do! Yes, with my other builds I have going on I’d rather help someone out; )...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Dynamic1 said:

Ok great will do! Yes, with my other builds I have going on I’d rather help someone out; )...

:D ;) 

Edited by TheRascalKing