AP ESB Build WIP

I have learned that lesson twice now mark lol

always look at movie suit details before over trimming, theres tons of refference photos right here on the forum ;)

Mark (AP)

• Like 1

oh I do own a dremel Dan lol, but thats something I do not operate under the influence ;) In all honesty, all of my dremeling has been fine so far. Maybe that's why. Experience from cosplay and careful consideration for cuts etc.

Be thankful you don't own a dremel lol

• Like 2

oh I do own a dremel Dan lol, but thats something I do not operate under the influence ;) In all honesty, all of my dremeling has been fine so far. Maybe that's why. Experience from cosplay and careful consideration for cuts etc.

Sounds like you should be using the same know how on this build...

• Like 1

Sigh probably. I think what gets me into trouble is over confidence, excitement and a will to finish quickly. I'm going to slow down and use that attention to detail for research and taking the necessary time to do it right the first time

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Get those bad boys glued mate - just don't forget to "Hot tub" curves into those bridges (I used a large cappuccino mug to form mine against when they come out of the water)

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 2

Get those bad boys glued mate - just don't forget to "Hot tub" curves into those bridges (I used a large cappuccino mug to form mine against when they come out of the water)

Good tip with the cappacino mug.... I'm doing my shoulders this weekend.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I followed Gary and Tony's wise words and placed my bridges between the 5th and 6th rib.

When I tried between the 3rd and 4th rib I had a lot of excess in the back

c6902636ccac4c2ab10d1ef7ee069408.jpg

• Like 1

You can also use Velcro so it's not a permanent fix to strap to chest armour.... This way you can modify it a little... Or measure where you want the shoulder bridges and mark in pencil the bottoms, so you know where to fix them to. Velcro may help with fitting or adjustments though too...

Edited by TK 2759

Apparently it is screen accurate to trim the excess to fit, If you ever want to Aaron. Tony, Mark and Paul (trooper master) all pointed that out.

I followed Gary and Tony's wise words and placed my bridges between the 5th and 6th rib.

When I tried between the 3rd and 4th rib I had a lot of excess in the back
c6902636ccac4c2ab10d1ef7ee069408.jpg

I may still have to do that as well - started researching more again when you brought up your shoulder bridges.

Great passing of information Dave - keep it up

• Like 2