AP ESB Build WIP

There's always the one next year, take a break, get back to it, don't rush... Lots more Cons in future, and they're not the only troop we do either... Tonight hitting up Wal-Mart in helping out CMN, Children's Miracle Network... There are a ton of troops, so just be ready on your time, not ours.

• Like 2

Helmet exterior painted and decal'd and arm armour closed and stripped. No pics of the arms yet. I'm trying to go for a slightly batteworn look so I used some diluted black paint to mimic some soot marks.

Ā 

20160406_232311_zpsfblwu9uf.jpg

20160406_232323_zpszoae0q9q.jpg

20160406_232227_zpsikwadhw3.jpg

20160406_232343_zpsit41dt0q.jpg

Edited by ComradeDave
  • Like 3

Did you guys hear about the guy that sliced his hand wide open during the trimming and cutting of his kit???!!

Ā 

As a friendly reminder because you guys are awesome.. be very careful!

Ā 

:D

I'll admit I used my exacto very rarely- I liked the control and accuracy in the cuts with my Wiss snips (yes it was a bit slower but no leaks and no accidental scratches). To each their own though

Ā LOL was that trooper me?

Ā 

Did you guys hear about the guy that sliced his hand wide open during the trimming and cutting of his kit???!!

Ā 

As a friendly reminder because you guys are awesome.. be very careful!

Ā 

:D

Ā 

20160225_225508_zpsghk22p0m.jpg

Oooops typo I meant crl lol for the ear stripes I followed the screen captures some had 2 bars some had three on either side some were between the bumps some were on them so I made each side symmetrical with 3 stripes pics to come

• Like 2

Oooops typo I meant crl lol for the ear stripes I followed the screen captures some had 2 bars some had three on either side some were between the bumps some were on them so I made each side symmetrical with 3 stripes pics to come

Hopefully on the bumps, I know this is ANH style, but still...

• Like 1