HWT Challenge coin interest?

justjoseph63

With the constantly growing number of HWTs in the ranks, I was wondering if there was a possibility of producing a specialty challenge coin...

1.  Are there any HWTs (or anyone, for that matter) out there that would be interested in one or more?

2.  If there are a sufficient number (and what would that number be) of people, who would I contact to get the ball rolling?

As far as a design, Steve (Templar726) has given permission to use his awesome patch design for 1 side, (below) and I know someone who could do the reverse.  (Any ideas on a design for that would be welcomed if this goes through)...

Thanks for any and all information!

16812988080_95dae38351_zps131pn5w7.jpg.e781f82dee0cf15ad1ed60c9ef277238.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting that, Steve, and great idea, Jonathan!  Looks like we are up to 12 or so, including the five I would buy.  It does surprise me that more HWTs haven't weighed in yet...  I emailed the 501st LMOs, Scott and Lesley, and will keep this up to date.  Fingers crossed!

Edited by justjoseph63

• 2 weeks later...

I'd would be interested, and i am sure another one of my garrison mates would be too as he has a HWT kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I should have the design for these available in the next day or so, and will post it when it is ready.  The run would be limited to 50, and the cost may be about 8 dollars each plus shipping.  I would be selling these for the exact cost of the coin itself, but I will have to pay for them upfront and don't want to be stuck with a ton of unwanted ones.  If anyone else is interested please let me know as soon as possible so that we can make this happen!  Thanks!

Edited by justjoseph63

• 1 month later...

Looks as if it's going to be a month or so before I can get this up and running.  I will have to pay for 50 of them, (plus engraving costs) out of my own pocket, and then hope that I can sell them all!  Haven't forgotten about it, though, and will keep this updated as things progress.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd would be interested, and i am sure another one of my garrison mates would be too as he has a HWT kit.

I would certainly hope you are referring to me ;-)?! 

Yes I would like a couple too. 

I would certainly hope you are referring to me ;-)?!

Yes I would like a couple too.

Yes buddy, I was referring to you :)

• Like 1