Zaphod's First Order TK (TFA) build thread(TK-31415)(ABS Paste)(Pic Heavy)Photobucket links fixed

Zaphod

• 2 weeks later...

This is where the Belt Sander shines. The length of the sanding belt gets the seamless joint edge nice and straight, minimizing the gap that needs to be filled. Come to think of it, I used the belt sander to sand down all the pieces to the cut lines. You get a lot of control when you can grip the piece your sanding with both hands. And just cleaned up the edges by hand with 120 and 220 grit sand paper. Huge time saver. The kit came with a template for the shims (see pic). I used Zap-a-Gap again. This joint has to be permanent, so E-6000 won’t do.

P7060022_zpsua3gvglu.jpg

I'm having trouble locating the file for the shims you mentioned here.  Could you direct me where to find this particular file?  (Feel free to PM me if it is in a pdf that cannot be posted publicly.)

• Like 1

I couldn't find the file or a template in my kit either, I just measured and cut strips. I figured it wan't rocket science right ?

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

I'm having trouble locating the file for the shims you mentioned here.  Could you direct me where to find this particular file?  (Feel free to PM me if it is in a pdf that cannot be posted publicly.)

The build instructions came in the form of an email from Anovos. I'll try to pm you the template pdf.

I couldn't find the file or a template in my kit either, I just measured and cut strips. I figured it wan't rocket science right ?

No it isn't rocket science lol, but every little bit helps.

-Zaphod

AB Section (1B, 2B, 9E, 9F, 9G, 9H, 9I, 9J, 9K)

CAUTION! THE KIDNEY SECTION HAS GLUE TABS

DO NOT CUT THEM OFF.

So this is another part of the build with seamless joints. Both sides of the AB, where the AB meets the Kidney are seamless.

I cut the Kidney in half right up that nice line that's there in the center of the back before I started. I figured it would be easier to handle and position half of the piece rather than the whole piece.

VfVOXt2PGdq67rQvb5PEN6j6bXlxXeik9_2LtLcD

dPzgQBHVyHTwh9Z8GUCniySbaDlgh03yrrw0L79J

on1pP0HnmLEBtvCwSQ4XU4LCIcdWGpucFff4kr6f

fmlqB8B7sXwtlDACTM5ufyJqz_BWMYuBC0DirHMR

U2z7KskLpgoUdE44faJGzE4qIj9J3abpEoLWJvdA

Because the sides are seamless I used CA glue to glue the Kidney and AB sections together.

This is a lot of surface area to glue and with just one or two seconds to line everything up, I enlisted my wife and son for clamp duty. We had a couple of dry runs; I'd pretend to apply glue, then line up one end, yell "CLAMP" (like I’m a surgeon), line up the seam all the way to the other end, yell "CLAMP" again. After we got all the giggles out, we were ready to go. I don't have any pictures of the gluing process, but we did it twice and it turned out well on both sides. I lost the skin off a couple of my finger-tips using my hands as clamps (CA glued them to the sides), but you can sand skin off plastic easily enough.

ABS Paste time again. This is a big area to cover and requires a lot of paste.

The aim of all of this is to avoid the cracking that some of the Alpha people have encountered using Bondo. Barcoder used Plastic Weld and seems to have gotten good results.

The AB section is going to be stretched, pulled and bent every time I put it on, and from just moving around while trooping. So something that won't crack is the best choice. And since I have plenty of time, I'm exploring the ABS Paste route.

LLHuRk4Hpkw5IuuVfG0noPpVjFxEPxh5qq1b2gd5

LLHuRk4Hpkw5IuuVfG0noPpVjFxEPxh5qq1b2gd5

After I applied the paste I tried brushing Acetone directly on to the paste to try to smooth it out some more. I did this before and I'm not entirely convinced it helped all that much, I'll be sanding it off anyway.

I saw no need to ABS Paste the box sections 1 and 7 on the AB. These will get covered by the boxes so I figured why bother. After sanding, I think it turned out pretty good. I'm pleased with the results I'm getting with the ABS Paste.

As before, I went over the whole seam with Bondo Glazing Putty, to fill any air bubbles or low spots.

fwFawJkdxFYp7JVpctWZHMac2QgbBFEZZRUgVoz3

ej8bLXkNunheqzLWq_A-MAABB5_SyqJzLAqbnYQh

P_xZA_iWV9B4pjnounFkl3j6SmSFCEfVeXihMn1k

E13oLL9own5s4k9vc1gBXgBe9_QnQPJe6nYbwqVw

g02_QFXhD9KxyvCTujyezUhP6g5uQ856UgIQKUv0

Now time for the AB Boxes, or 7 little 'ears'.

If you are unsure of the cut lines, look on the inside of the boxes. There is a lip that should help you locate the correct lines. When I sanded these, I sanded parallel to the side I was sanding (without sanding the actual edge of the piece) so I had almost a knife edge when it was done. I then knocked down the sharp edge with some light sanding with 120 grit. It took a little more light sanding to get the boxes close to the contours of the AB. The boxes are not seamless, as we have learned, go there will be a small gap anyway. I just tried my best to minimize the gap.

NtdhtY_hAurrPYKw3uOZHd-QmQHWVFUEoIkxD34f

ghZVqyg5nSDNQgrWWKM7GAyQ9hKt7uhUbpkPk-dp

br_JM-KomfGJC9D39pQ2SHnLsbVveeOahZ_khHiF

w4y7c8vFq5v98h_7HQCKZMZeUtpjKMJOnk3JCt41

ve2vSYss4Id6RfuP9Mli7zxGLHzpBJlwfRH-ZQ9d

otU4kfU4nJDi2n5uQWRScVFx6PH_5iqJ0MUmdwHP

BLu5e8SjP-oXNaJwpgfZ70y2_M1UZXPPxfUiDsSp

VJYwpuB_m869XHpUtKK_83i_edT5xl5-e2jzsUG4

Now how to glue the boxes, without gluing the boxes, if you know what I mean.

I thought of using a block of some sort to glue to the inside of each box, then glue the block to the AB. Each block would have to be a custom height to get the box as close to the AB as possible. I thought of making the blocks out of built up layers of ABS strips, but then I thought up this idea.

I got a Vinyl Baluster from Home Depot (It came out of a returned, open box, Fence kit or something).

I cut pieces about ¾" wide off and then cut those in half, making two interlocking C shapes.

The plan is to glue the backs of these, one to the inside of the box, the other to the AB. Then using E6000 glue on the legs of each half, slide the two together. The box bottoms out on the AB and the legs get glued wherever they stop.

O6bd_C3V-M8kGdKf7Y0mF3-p5IY4evmQ0qYRNvcu

na_SvxmhsJ60ETTFF5ORYWmQ1oPPiF9aMNjPkvcf

5--OL3ZemPcB0K6wuIVoVqx1VAklNLeYvirMXNl1

zvnxGWQ6To7M45RiN6kVzJ0jArOG8XF5AXiNV_Sh

C2R33NpNP2mi-VjyPiezmK8QETdw0qegyQ1Xa11u

IVJCN5O0mY6JC-UxvvPUfXPhcUKambf1zH-eCMQy

I think I'll glue box 1 and 7 after I've primed the AB section to make sure none of the bondo paste can be seen.

Speaking of box 1 and 7, Krista (kme1682) said she (or heard of some Alpha) had issues with these popping off, probably due to the amount of flexing going on there. So I included a safety system to try to avoid losing a box if one does pop off.

RKBN7Gy7Eq6wACldgQYjWiWL9BBco8DbYmx3JAIR

There is just enough room inside the two 'C' pieces for these tethers. There is a set inside each box.

Now, if a box does pop off, the break will probably happen at the E6000 glued legs and not damage the box, and the tether will keep the box attached so I don't lose it. Here's hoping I never get to find out if it works.

-Zaphod

Edited by Zaphod
Repairing Broken Photobucket Links

• 2 weeks later...

BACK/YOLK Assembly (1A, 5A, 6E)

This part I had a little problem with. The back 1A and yolk support piece 6E didn't fit together very well. I thought if I glued the Yolk 5A first I could figure out something with the back.

I used E6000 on the larger areas of guleing areas. 

hJOyHJG4ShbdIC8F1Czl6c8kHe7cq61BFNCdNdbx

Update

When trimming the yolk, try to save as much of the scrap as you can, with the aim of reinforcing the return edges of the wings. The scrap pieces have roughly the same curve to them as the yoke. The update below in this post will explain why you may want to reinforce this area.

Z536KxaZGS9bnE6R6pyxr4bW5OFdNwK3KQ5x3e5W

ijPerwiCDFXP3yDUiK-gADYXpNidehujp7ip53R0

24 hrs later and I was ready to glue the back to the yolk support.

FrOKHQk-bMXLR3-Rre1cZ72X1cwQosa8M9cNcIsI

It isn't very noticeable, but to the left in the picture above, you can see a slightly wider gap between the back and yolk compared to the other side.

I was more concerned about getting as much of the seam as tight as possible, I figured "I'll be filling it with ABS Paste anyway" and continued on.

w-zYA5sWgC3fcrCobvauI1ChJxwZqQveB1WqA2Tr

pGokPLOtSUizazkixfVrJ6xe5jlJHg_gyaFKQGUs

I squeezed CA glue into the gap to stiffen it up a bit and now the ABS Paste. I had to mix some more because I had a feeling I was going to need a lot for this piece.

eWO6W-t6DV5sbkLzNzD_h0zRCPrlUCQER0upHE1S

1YBsZCKsh9wZUjB_9yJUwykPb8FDfKtASMhwEQdR

dx_98cmHwfgSK_e82Lov_30XpO-oEnWu0MohxB8l

4vAi2P8JEbaSabKuC0Ax6eWjyjq4GXjTCfKioed4

I used so much ABS Paste in this piece, I left it for a good week to 10 days before I even considered working on it. After sanding I was left with a lot of holes from bubbles, and I was not happy with the edge. In the picture below you can see where the gap was, resulted in two edges, (or a wide flat edge) instead of a narrow sharp edge. 

-sWp8dOqsWGZUwdMJYeqIkQqkZanplbxwmEGI5Ci

On the other side, I was much happier with the edge I got...

f5vnAZ55ZpVrGm2qvwTNU95bqHb5DUowp25YkNLY

I decided to apply another layer of ABS Paste to try to even out and sharpen up the seam between the back and Yolk into as sharp an edge as I could. 

YVa6ZDRMeCXdnNBg9Vl4Shdp8VgPvVfyGOatjzdL

After sanding 

Oup1SgViTj6WIG9zAeEym5gAKDZWdIwAe-YmA6J7

NUhwE_reKFxeEt-mEGJTjzxKqj_2idmCqdOIASxX

Ng9ffOAHGJQwXugURe8M5Kng3BSYnxPoff513Fx8

So while I have a nice sharp edge, in the last picture you can see that filling the gap resulted in the back standing about ¼" from the yolk compared to the other side. Sanding this down to be the same as the other side would remove material from the back and not just ABS Paste. That could ruin the whole thing, so I guess I’ll just have to live with it. Who’s going to notice. (Besides me and everyone reading this).  :huh:

Ready for Bondo and sanding.

-Zaphod

UPDATE!!

It happened.

I was trying everything on with the gaskets; to get an idea of where to put snaps for the internal harness/strapping system. I wanted to get this done before painting, so I wouldn't mess up the final paint job. While taking off the back/yoke it split, right in the same spot that most people have experienced a split; right where the support piece ends and the yoke wings start over the shoulder. This is the only shot I got of the split.

nHW53ud5yeNN9E-cmKQzHLrFNnwPbZ1U8BGjNaQM

After a long outburst of profanity, I immediately set about reinforcing the edges on both sides with strips of ABS and CA Glue. I used pieces of scrap I had trimmed off the yoke; these had roughly the same curve to them as the yoke.

Do yourself a favor and plan to reinforce this area right from the start.

zT_Ctpj_cV7SOOEwQZjkzSgmgFZn3Cbjyl7Ygn7f

0AHrnLQ7syIzsTOsNNFtSwQMlEeeTAwaxBLPf78k

EDIT: This fix ultimately didn't hold up tp trooping, it cracked again. I put in a fiberglass layup on both shoulders. So far so good. 

In order to try to avoid it happening again, I also trimmed the ends of the wings to widen the gap. Hopefully this will allow more room for my shoulders and reduce flexing of the yoke.

Before

ngDJ0TYWhml-fVOT_bHBRTFJyo1NG5mLEwyXDUkp

After

c3g_T0iB1njozKNeMpscQdAo6gz0JavGXBdZB_OW

Something I also noticed while trying everything on was the overlap between the back and chest. I had a good inch, enough for a strip of Velcro, until I tried it with the thermal detonator in place. Overlap gone.

I added the shims to the back rather than to the chest. There are some details on the edges of the chest I didn't want to lose, and the back sits under the chest anyway, so any imperfection on my shim job should be mostly hidden.

I used a piece of scrap for the shim rather than the piece of ABS that shipped with the kit. (I believe the scrap pieces I used came from the thighs). The reason I used scrap is because of the difference in thickness of the vac-formed armor compared to the extra piece of ABS. The scrap piece had the same thickness as the armor and I used the extra ABS sheet for the support behind the shims. This mod added about 2 inches, which gives me plenty of overlap for Velcro now.

I used CA Glue, and of course, ABS paste to hide the joint. I don't have any in process pics of this. I was rushing to get into the paint booth before I ran out of warm days.

Here are some after pics

nVdgx9eOdsrIdM7-C3ANMTFPVk9L9r73sZs8jbCo

Zh1CldPEbBb-N0vlXqQRVAm42Usf8yrirGHp2rpO

ZoTPM4c6YncrfIuf-8e_gnZMAlINkX2PEB9Ff3wX

uOmRfJp8a4nRQ0DWX-SZ8dpJfzw_UhAZzoUtNtyw

These side pieces can be bent open easily without risk of breaking, which hopefully will reduce the need to bend the yoke wings when putting it on and taking it off.

At least, that's the plan.

-Zaphod

Edited by Zaphod
Replacing Broken Photobucket Links
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Spats (6A, 6B, 6C, 6D)

So I went about these a little different. I decided to try to make the greeblie clips somewhat functional on their own. 

T-sRjluxQNWj3XwLPoKWQLmc9ExlTP8MYBnBsplj

B0dqYUJkXPKOizxu5PYZEtw47OtGn2_47mY5Vy4H

XvtkN0giUixz4nl9hX8eipBS_Zr6dso1H1XkcTYr

62zPodwf5yVnYHkm97vNvPytesjm5Rm54sl5DvI2

I used E6000 on these pieces together. There will probably be a lot of bending involved putting these on and trooping in them. I also reinforced the front of the spats as recommended by some in the Alpha group.

pac_4atIVhGMMflurA1vIDVVFJGqBK7jL_K1jb6Z

3vrRCg9ULTpMpJvtAyiWEaRy8WzP2x7m5zFRT9nj

fJMhQm8hbfeY2zEmlenCD647x_ZCHvH_qtAMpOJ3

Qv22F38qccXJv97BRObNO1Viy3kRfX1SpygtAPXK

gWkHC8pMoU5sOPd__rkGzzMg1jy-N3KKnelUUIav

I used a heat gun to warm up the greeblie so I could bend it to fit the curve of the spat. I then sanded the long side a little so that I created a 'Lip' between the long part and the short part. Then using the heat gun again I put a slight bend into the other side of the spat so that when it is slid under the greeblie it almost snaps into place. My hope is that friction will be enough to keep it closed.

V4Sw5oXze4smPr1wLu2CheSd79nq8TEdrVjUDizI

6xHNHZuUL0LPJl2-fWs4aOX8DZJbKxF8uSdycnlq

If it doesn't work out, I can always switch and use snaps, magnets or Velcro to hold these together.

I guess I'll find out pretty quickly on my first troop. 

:icon_beg: 

-Zaphod

Edited by Zaphod

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed the spats are being glued, shouldn't they be velcroed like in the movie?

ss184542_zpsv8orikou.png

I may end up velcro-ing them, I may end up using snaps. I'll find out if my way works after my first troop porbably. As you can see from the photos you posted, velcro didn't do a very good job keeping the spats closed.

We do a lot of things with our OT TK's differently from how they did in the movies, to maintain the look but stand up to years of trooping. I imagine this kit is the same. There are pictures already floating around of TFA Screen used suit with gaffer tape holding the forearm armor closed. 

-Zaphod

Any chance you'll be done for the Woburn parade? It's cutting it a bit close I suppose. If not please TK. There will be an epic number of them. 

RICC for sure?

-Eric

Any chance you'll be done for the Woburn parade? It's cutting it a bit close I suppose. If not please TK. There will be an epic number of them. 

RICC for sure?

-Eric

I will be in White Armor of some description. I had a Gasket mishap and ended up splitting the yoke right in the same spot most people have experienced this crack. I will be updating this build thread in the appropriate section when I can.

I will be getting a brand new set of Imperial Gaskets (the larger size) as well a as set of Mrs. TK4205's Fabric Gaskets. Hopefully one of them will come in before Woburn; I don't think I want to troop in Anovos Gaskets if I can avoid it.

-Pete

Updates added to Back/Yoke post.

I had a split occur, and like most people this has happened to, it was in the same spot; right where the back/yoke support ends. The update includes my repairs as well as trimming the ends of the yoke wings off, (the part that goes into your armpit).

Also included in the update: adding shims to the back section.

I needed shims because of the lack of overlap I had between the back and chest. I probably could have used snaps with white elastic straps, but, I've gotten pretty handy with the ABS paste, and I haven't seen anyone post about using shims yet, so I figured, why not, something new and it might help solve a problem for someone else.

-Zaphod

Edited by Zaphod
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I do my repaint after the premiere, I may have to do a similar Shim mod for the Back and Chest. Although, To lessen the chance for MORE splits on the top of the ShoulderYoke, I may add the Shims to the Chest Piece, so the the Gap for my arms is still wide. 

- Berbs

• Like 1

When I do my repaint after the premiere, I may have to do a similar Shim mod for the Back and Chest. Although, To lessen the chance for MORE splits on the top of the ShoulderYoke, I may add the Shims to the Chest Piece, so the the Gap for my arms is still wide. 

- Berbs

There are some details on the wings of the chest I didn't want to have to re-do if I put the shims there. The back pieces flex quite a bit and I'm not concerned about them cracking, just the yoke. I have yet to troop in it so I'll keep you posted on how it holds up.

-Zaphod

• Like 1

Butt Cod and Belt  (5C, 5B, 6H, 9I, 9J, 9L, 9M, 9N, 10G, 10H 10I, 10J, Soft Parts Box)

Trimming the Butt and Cod are straightforward. You need to watch out for one of the boxes though, 9L.

ie_4XebxEbP-n2Q_R3xNfDvTZxZMAC-DO2Oa0zYw

rIGkvIitJQzy_EJv7Q1pMlAx6Rj20g2ShgTVK6P9

The Cod Armor

Most people seem to have attached the Cod the same way, so I followed suit.

Using a piece of nylon webbing belt as a snap plate, I glued it across the back of the tabs on the bottom of the AB section. The snaps go between the tabs. I glued the mating snaps to the cod.

I sanded down the return edge of the cod where it comes into contact with the AB tabs. I believe the whole idea behind putting the snap plates between the tabs and not on them, is to get the cod as close to your body as possible without going behind the AB section.

I glued snaps on either side of the cod, on the exposed AB tabs. These will snap onto mating snaps on the belt to help keep the belt it in place, just like on the OT TK. All of this I did after painting.

R8a5_EB_NeS7e-Q8QKJc_hBnMKFejy4LxMpUjfic

0cY_gvdcjkiEcOZu8NJWh1DHN3OvtwrCNg_Vpr4b

EZMU-TiC97edjkIdC5eXICknyKRTNTkavKoI4aiC

The Butt Armor

I really wasn't sure how I was going to attach the butt armor. I thought I would attach it to the belt with loops so the belt would be somewhat adjustable. 

I decided instead to attach it directly to the belt with snaps.

I put the snap plates on the tabs of the Butt, again to try to keep it as close to my body as possible.

Qptrg9FylhJ5xLH9Pu0cqPOXHIRqMxKRNV7y680S

I put snap plates inside the AB armor and made a couple of elastic loops with a snap at one end. The loops snap to the AB armor and the belt passes through the loops, just the nylon webbing part of the belt, the rubber goes outside the loop. The loops are hidden and this keeps the back of the belt in place and by default, my Butt.

gZk8K5RDdGkAx_7mua61TC8Vyrc0VXUrzdb-KESP

AnPRnq2R6Rx9nXCn8dXxB_w-duoeacPZVbSSJ-PM

Belt and Boxes

Trimming out the belt boxes was straightforward-ish.

The big belt box 7C, be careful trimming, there is a step around the top, IT IS NOT A CUT LINE. I marked the cut line in the photo below.

AG9SuHHLBN98upM0qzRlu8z5MUT82Alele_INwI4

Piece 9M will be glued right on top of 7C. 6I is the back of this box and goes inside, like on the OT TK belt boxes.

This is such a nice big box I figured I would have to try to make it functional.

I made a hinge by gluing a piece of nylon webbing material along the bottom of 7C and 6I. In order for it to work properly I had to remove the bottom return edge from 6I.

2y-ibSGjLHFWKITBdlFYusx15vG7Qfu5dspLiv_C

I may glue magnets inside to keep it closed while trooping. We'll see how it holds up. Those are Chicago Screws you see in the photo, to attach the box to the belt.

This box is a perfect fit for my phone, so if I don't have to use magnets, I won't.

I did the same thing with the next smallest box 9N 6J.

Both of these boxes sit on the wearers’ right side.

b_ZKRPISNXkiBNjwavLUfcSm-dKiVSn1F5gF6ti7

Horizontal Belt Boxes

10I and 10G are the backs of 10H and 10J respectively. They do not go inside, but rather butt up against them. I made some shims and glued them inside 10H and 10J, along the longer side. The backs get painted black.

I figured I make these functional as well. I have no idea what I might put in there; Echo keeps a challenge coin in one. :duim:

I glued strips of tin on one side and neodymium magnets (rare earth magnets).

ewM09mGY8VkzDEnyWmvQFKx-FtN-VmA0rLzS1U6a

ke7ypVQ6J9UiLH5w2iDeOiql2fsCjBGL2lzjKD2d

p6rlI_8OesWsRzIhlxn3mI-UTn1rC1PT5cazTUQQ

CVYNgwCEQIizTPnWEXsl_poD6ulu9zh7BwfSsmZd

With the AB section on, and the Cod and Butt in place, time to figure out where the boxes go. I eyeballed it. Moved them around to where I think they looked good and marked the belt. 

I used Chicago Screws to attach all the boxes. The boxes have marks for where the screws go. I put the screws through both the rubber and webbing belt.

I sewed one of the buckle halves to the webbing belt, the other half is the adjustable part. I used chicago screws to secure the rubber belt to the webbing at the fixed end of the belt. I left the other end a little longer to cover the buckle when closed.

The soft ‘boxes’ of pouches go on the wearer's left and the buckle is hidden under these. The larger of the pouches gets a plastic cover (secured with velcro).

YlfIM3bQpO765SF_KHuzpITBcD4zAIcnMmQBSLOm

k3D4WVURMUn-w2lMxP_Bg-0h9rY9ZXuN8ubXmrnp

Yw6Es4W5lRA8e7UJ_ZezHDI6dJE8DZnJtwyDK9Ug

0OCf73Rt0i9d7zE7P8VryDLy8EwB-ZWUMtX_YO6G

NNBj_JVcRzABhDpMW46m8IA1F1aJ0HpKuEn2pHx9

ANfPYj3iaHob_tJtZ3F--6Q9m5VUPXhx6_GGXeEM

n7TneR8AJv-N77DsDHynDKwwpmVpIM98IYbNSXT9

8pn6NbvPUtFSCo-YxbIjMJ0lnLUK53WxhaXZ7x58

QQLdZqjPjBHGNm0rzuP8ybs_q2VfaiM-jYYuIZ5i

vjK5R28W0IXYRKiWiLQkzByOLox-4PEkEZ6IzL53

-Zaphod

Edited by Zaphod

Awesome work on the cod and butt attachments. I'm interested as to how that will work when worn. Is that how others have done the strapping so far?

I'm interested to know it will work out too. :P I'll update here if it needs to be adjusted after I get to troop in it for a while. The only problem I foresee, is getting in and out of the AB. The Belt is attached across the AB opening in the back, so I will have dis-connect the belt loop from the back of the AB on the left side to get it on and off.

I'm not entirely sure how others have attached their butt to belt; there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information on this part of the build out there.

-Zaphod

I don't care what they say about you Pete... you're a helluva craftsman.

Also really good to see you briefly on Sunday. It's been too long. 

-Eric

• Like 1

I don't care what they say about you Pete... you're a helluva craftsman.

Also really good to see you briefly on Sunday. It's been too long. 

-Eric

I don't care what they say about me either Eric. :P 

As as for the cratfsman bit ........ I'm making it up as I go along, never been happier.

If I can figure out the gaskets I'll be able to do more than just stand around at Rhode Island Comic Con. I'm there for the weekend, we'll catch up over a beer.

Come on Wyatt, ship me those beautiful Imperial Gaskets of yours. :icon_beg: 

-Zaphod

• Like 1