IMG_0683_zpsgv0fmwyp.jpg

IMG_0682_zpshzde7nkp.jpg

IMG_0680_zpsedrbhfaa.jpg

IMG_0671_zpsnoczr4zn.jpg

IMG_0670_zpsyswn3ed6.jpg

IMG_0669_zps4hgfamxo.jpg

IMG_0695_zpsc2ostbir.jpg

• Like 1

Some Novus polish and ASB paste should be able to fix this up just dandy!  (Just kidding, of course)...  Gotta say WOW!!  Awesome job, and best of luck on your submission!

Great build! only thing I can see is with the undersuit, there is a logo visible on the left thigh, and grey stitching in the groin on both sides. I am not sure if the stitching matters (it isn't mentioned in the CRL), but the logo is...Perhaps a beat up ace bandage to simulate mummy wraps in that area to cover those up?

I really love the paint job on this though, great layering of the colors to achieve the weathering. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

I never noticed that my logo was that visible.. I'm getting a better under-armor set. I did not do the weathering, but buddy did it, but I put everything else together..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Michael!! Thank you THANK YOU for this incredible Death Trooper EIB application!! Let's look!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Your Death Trooper Contains all necessary elements to achieve EIB. Congratulations on your second Expert Infantry level costume!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This section is usually used to provide comments to improve the overall look of your armor but......you're dead. Is is an oxymoron to make suggestions to make a TK look worse????

Anyway, the small details here have been nailed. I really like how innovative this design was to incorporate the circuit board into the thermal detonator and the back plate. The rotted fingers were a good touch also!! Nice!

Centurion Suggestions:

Everything you have within the construction of this armor as I see from what you have provided would clear it for Centurion unless something shows up in your photos. 

​I would DEFINITELY take new pics with a different set of under suit parts to get rid of both the label and the gray stitching. 

I hope you get many chances to share this armor with people!! Congrats! 

Thank you guys and Gazmosis for all the advice, i will be ordering new under armor pants as we speak. I will also be doing new pictures for my Centurion application, truth be told i have been done with this kit for some time i was just waiting for my painter to add more blood and to get the centurion latex hand plates. My next goal is to get my other fireteam members to start putting in for their EIB and centurion applications.