DoopyDoos in stock

Kredal

http://www.doopydoos.com//stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

Go get some! 

I just got the email from them about ten minutes ago, and put in my order.  (:

*Edited* sold out in less than an hour. Stormtroopers may not be able to hit targets, but they sure can hit "Buy" pretty darn quickly!

Edited by Kredal
  • Like 1

Guys keep my name in your friends..I am going to suprise you all with something soon regarding E11 Blasters. Mark in UK.

Just sick if DD's lack of response, numbers and emails that aren't ever answered etc. This will change guys and gals. Don't mean to sound arrogant which is not me..I just want to help fellow brothers and sisters out there and try and better things a little.

So last time they came in stock, I got an email that was sent STRAIGHT to Spam, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.  Turns out they send an email with zero text in it... not even a subject.  Just...

HclpKIll.png

So I added that email address to my whitelist, and as soon as I got something from them, regardless of readability, I knew what it was, and I snapped one up.

And then I told all you cool people here. (:

Guys keep my name in your friends..I am going to suprise you all with something soon regarding E11 Blasters. Mark in UK.

Just sick if DD's lack of response, numbers and emails that aren't ever answered etc. This will change guys and gals. Don't mean to sound arrogant which is not me..I just want to help fellow brothers and sisters out there and try and better things a little.

Good to hear. Sign me up when you're ready to reveal. :)

So last time they came in stock, I got an email that was sent STRAIGHT to Spam, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Turns out they send an email with zero text in it... not even a subject. Just...

HclpKIll.png

So I added that email address to my whitelist, and as soon as I got something from them, regardless of readability, I knew what it was, and I snapped one up.

And then I told all you cool people here. (:

Yeah, that happened to me too... I was lucky and managed to order on my 3rd try.

It's definitely not the best customer experience but for the price, I guess it's to be expected...