Where's the "Spacetrooper" crl standard?

Apparently, the little guys in the Death Star hangar bay in ANH were officially named at C7. Not sure if that's what flies up next to Vader in Star Tours.

There are a few good renditions / pictures I've found thanks to Locitus, but is there an official set of guidelines regarding building a kit to be an ...SK? TS? ST?

The main pic reminded me of Star Tours:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Spacetrooper/Canon

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/2539-joe-johnston-as-space-trooper/

I'd love to make one since they're as canon as anything else in ANH.

I found a few hints at build threads online but couldn't get access to their 501st garrison's site.

Edited by charlesnarles

Oh good Lord, Scott...  Why on earth did you have to bring this up?????  I'm already in trouble because my HWT backpack "Takes up too much space".  Now, it looks as if I am going to have to explain to my wife that I "Just HAVE to make a re-breather pack".  I guess I am going to have to fall back on the old "Well, all the other TK's have one, and it's sooooo cool" excuse.  Wish me luck, and keep me in mind if you find a CRL. :D

It's official, Scott.. TAG... You're it!  Now, if you will get this started, I have an excuse to go to Lowe's and get the usual eyes-rolling-back-in the-head-why-doesn't-anyone-just-build-birdhouses-anymore response when I announce my newest project. 

It looks as though their pack is smaller than the standard HWT and Sandtrooper combat packs. And at least there isn't any changes in the actual Stormtrooper costume. The belt, at least according to the pictures, looks like it's vinyl and not the standard heavy nylon (which kinda wouldn't make sense to have in space). The breathing/oxygen tube from the pack to the helmet could possibly be used with a vacuum hose when building this pack.

I noticed the same thing, Jonathan.  It IS smaller, as they still have a Thermal Detonator...   Plus, they also have their E-11s as a sidearm.  I also noticed that they are carrying T-21s, so I guess my DLT-19 won't work with this... DAMN, another project and another trip to Lowe's!  When will the madness end?  Gotta go for now... looking into a storage unit for my supplies, and perhaps as a future home... :laugh1:

LOL I'd absolutely do it if I had a built kit ready for mods. Right now I have a 99% unbuilt ATA kit (painted the helmet some today) and an Anovos on the way. I plan to make one eventually, just gotta do the TK part first!😅 I won't call dibs, but if no one does it before me then I'd be honored to do it.

Yeah, does Home Depot let you run a tab?😎

----------------

Awesome shots from all angles and close-ups. Someone could (with permission if needed) cut out a front and back pic and point out the required pieces. It's just like a sandy or pilot and deserves a crl imo

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...