Elite Alum

Smitty

A suggestion for the Elite page:

As of now, when you click the picture it takes you to the 501st profile. You should use the name below the picture for that link, and when you click the picture you get a hi res version of the smaller Alumni picture.

Elite costumes should be the best of the best and should be seen. It would be a great reference tool for those in pursuit of Elite Status.

My 2 bits.

Absolutely, this is very high on the list of to-dos for myself & Scott M. (who will need to get all new pix to support this). Also, with the new design it will make it much easier for me to add new folks, so it's in my best interest to make it happen as well.

Yeah, it kind of sucks that when you click on my elite pic, it takes you to my 501st profile pic of me in my FX bobble head <_< I wish I could have the 501st change that pic

You can - just send an email to your GWL. If they don't update it in a timely manner than he's falling down on the job.

You can - just send an email to your GWL. If they don't update it in a timely manner than he's falling down on the job.

Ok, I'll have to ask Ed who that is :unsure:

I found this link helpful: http://www.501st.com/members/displayUnits.cfm#garrisons

GWL: Jeff Lester (TD 6873)

email: jester6873@gmail.com

profile: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember...cfm?userID=1262

:D

• 1 month later...
Hey Smitty how is this for a profile shot on the pop-up page. Just an update on what your FISD staff and TK-1491 have been working on.

9356profile.jpg

Now that is cool, looks like a run of elite trading cards is needed... :0Lighten:

Now that looks really nice. The trading card idea is good too. I'm so close to elite I can taste it. Only things holding me up are waiting on Wyatt's underarmor and I'm still waiting for my counter and scope to arrive from Galactic Armory. Dan's also throwing in a 1.5 inch imperial cog patch for my black beret.

That is the bomb! (do people still use that phrase?) Anyways, my GWL has not yet updated my profile :( I think with my leaving the garrison because of my reassignment to a new base I'm probably not high on his priority list compared to those folks that are permanent residents.

That is the bomb! (do people still use that phrase?) Anyways, my GWL has not yet updated my profile :( I think with my leaving the garrison because of my reassignment to a new base I'm probably not high on his priority list compared to those folks that are permanent residents.

That's the most BS excuse for a GWL that I've ever heard. The person was appointed to do a job. They need to do it or else they're being very unprofessional. I mean, it shouldn't be hard. Heck - look at this det who photoshopped like 5 Elite in 5 days. What's this guys excuse?

That's the most BS excuse for a GWL that I've ever heard. The person was appointed to do a job. They need to do it or else they're being very unprofessional. I mean, it shouldn't be hard. Heck - look at this det who photoshopped like 5 Elite in 5 days. What's this guys excuse?

Not that I need to stick my .02 in here, but really if you do any photoshop at all, it really shouldn't take that long. I messed with an old pic I found here the other day on the site (just for fun). If it took me an hour it was a long time, and it was a lot of cleaning up and finding some good backgrounds to 'fuse', but fun to do. I do this every now and then when I need a break from things.

normal_P1010044.JPG

MEPD-pic.jpg

So if there is anyone who has some pics they really like, I'd be happy to transport them to the SW Universe ;).

Thats some really inspiring work. I was thinking about taking my pics inside of a big hydroelectric dam right up the road from my house. I figure I could get some great backgrounds there with no photoshopping required. I took a tour of it when I was in grade school. It could pass for the engine room of a star destroyer with ease. When the last of my stuff arrives its gonna be picture after picture. I still haven't contacted the 501st regarding an application. I want to have the costume 100% elite for the 501st application. I figure the better you look, the quicker it will be.