Question to the Alpha 75

Punkers

I also got an email with an offer for replacement, although I must admit I have mixed feelings about it...

My visor cracked, already contacted them and sent photos, now waiting for an answer

How did that happen?

On a similar note, I have a crack in the neck (rim) of my bucket.. not sure what to do :S

How did that happen?

On a similar note, I have a crack in the neck (rim) of my bucket.. not sure what to do :S

I have no Idea... it was on the helmet bag and when I took it out, Surprise!!!! , but the material is VERY thin, so anything could have done that.

Got a note from Anovos that they will get a new batch of helmets in June sometime and mine will be replaced sometime next month then.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that, Paul! Happy to see ANOVOS stepping up and making these helmets right. Well, you know what I mean.

Indeed :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it will ship.  Then later it will ship later.  Now it's later still. :(

Those fan-made buckets look better all the time...

I turned in my neckseal over a month ago because it came apart at the zipper and all the rubber was sticking out. Was told there was replacements but they were all bad too. Now there is no ETA. :-(