storage and transport bin for one piece torso?

I assembled my torso with the Mr. No Stripes bracket strapping method.

b8CxS8x.jpg

This means I have a rather large piece of armor to carry about to events. It doesn't break down into smaller pieces.

I'd like to use a rolling tool box like this Stanley Job Box

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/400/ee/eef5ad13-66f8-47e8-b887-4985ffeaf335_400.jpg

but that would pretty much only hold my torso and nothing else.  Or everything except my torso. I'm not even sure the torso will fit. It's pretty long from shoulder straps to codpiece. 

Those of you who did the bracket strapping method, what are you using to transport your armor?

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

I have the same bracket set-up. It'll all fit in there no problem. :duim:  Just put the helmet in the clamshell between the chest/back, and the put the calves inside the thighs. then put those into in the clamshell between the ab/cod and kidney. Then I put the forearms inside the biceps/shoulders and lay them on top. There's even room for the boots, belt/holster, and blaster.. with room to spare!  I have the Huskey Mobile Job Box.. It's the same size as the Stanley.   

I use a very similar Husky box, and it holds everything but the bucket.

There is a 35" Husky box (I'm pretty sure that's the size) that is half as tall, and looks like it might hold everything as well.  I'm looking into that one because the large one won't fit in my car, and I'm going to have to ship it to myself for Star Wars Weekend in May.

I use a suitcase, everything fits inside each other as has been mentioned.

I wrap the blaster in a towel to stop marking the armor.

I have a separate helmet bag from Trooperbay, with my TK number and forum name on it. Recently added FISD patches with EIB and Centurion rockers, and it looks great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm using a 25gal husky bin, everything but the helmet fits. Arms into shins into thighs x2 into torso. It's fairly tight, so the one you're looking at should have plenty of room.

16669706209_470ec55db1.jpg

16813302112_da3daaa430.jpg

16192057554_3302222c3d.jpg

• Like 2

I don't like putting my helmet in the bin. I put my forearms/biceps into the shins and put those in the clamshell. Then I put a thigh on each side of the bin. Put my boots in the middle, my blaster along the backside of the clamshell and lay my belt ontop of everything. In that tray it comes with I have my neck seal, batteries, ca glue, gloves, nuts and bolts incase one comes loose, underwear and socks oh and trading cards lol..

2F8AE28A-46B2-4CEA-A98D-B3AF0AD9CC2C_zps