Oh no! Harrison Ford plane crashed

Polar

I have been tracking this story here in Los Angeles. He is in the hospital now. Conflicting reports on his condition. In fair condition.

The plane he was flying is a PT22 with a very unreliable Kenner engine. this plane was a primary trainer back in early days of WW2 and was replaced because of the engine and some poor flying characteristics. I have seen TWO of these planes go down just here in Los Angeles. Even though this is one of my favorite WW2 planes I would not take a ride in one.

Edited by russellr2d2

They say he has actually been involved in incidents before... and crashed.  he must be a really good pilot to have multiple

aircraft failures that result in survival situations!

• Like 1

He was fortunate that he made it to the only green spot in the neighborhood.

His son tweeted that he was battered, but doing fine!  Glad the Force was watching out for him!

B_YDZrrXEAAX6dF.jpg

Any of you guys see him in interviews recently. He seems off, and kinda... I'm not sure how to say. Not all up there. I think A recent Connan, or Jimmy Kimmel interview are the ones to look up on Youtube. People get old, but when I heard this, (I was notified by multiple people yesterday because of my known Star Wars fandom) I was surprised he was even able to fly. Maybe he was on some meds at the time of interviews, but if you watch them he just didn't seem well. Anybody else note this? It's been a while since I've watched it, but in the Jimmy Kimmel one, it seemed like he was going to make fun of Harrison Ford more, but then pulled back because Harrison Ford wasn't getting it.

I'll try to post them up when I get home, Can't at work.

Edited by chrskmbr