Little something I put together... "If it bleeds, we can kill it"

I've been a huge Predator fan since first seeing the film.  I spent about 9 months building him, and regularly attend local conventions suited up.  There is nothing like the feeling of walking through the doors and getting mobbed by people who want pics and hugs (for some reason he's a chick magnet).  It's 100% latex head to toe, with no cooling or fans, so usually about 3-4 hours is all I'm good for (I'll lose on average 10 pounds in that time).  It was a labor of love, and when not being worn he stands in the corner of out living room keeping an eye on things.  Hope you all enjoy!  :)

BrianDSCN0355WM_zps37c9061b.jpg

DSCN0615watermark_zpscffedbc0.jpg

DSCN0613watermark_zps019dc18c.jpg

DSCN0619_zps78073e03.jpg

costume011_t607_zps1c4e0e9c.jpg

Edited by wonko
  • Like 6

As much as I wish there was room for fans, it's a pretty tight fitting suit.  The mask is foamed inside to fit my head, so there's not really any place there.  I've seen guys put fans in the backpack and run tubes under the mask, but I'm not sure it would make enough of a difference to justify the extra complications.  As hot and uncomfortable as it gets, it's worth it to experience the peoples reactions.  

Brian