Where To Buy Doopy's Full Kit?

Jango_Fred

I found that apparently they sell out quickly, but there is an area where the price is that you can sign up for notification.  Just know that their "notification" is simply an email from them with no content, which you will need to respond to immediately by going BACK on the site and ordering it.  (I waited a day, and they were sold out again).  Also, be prepared to hurry up and wait.  It took 30 days for mine to get here to FL., and they aren't big on communicating.  Well worth the price, though.  If you are planning on modding it, you can check out some of the fantastic builds on here, and get everything ready for when it arrives, as I did.  (Recommended).

Hope you have a great time building it, and best of luck!

You also can have a look at the DoopyDoo shop on eBay. Most of the  time they are available there and sometimes a bit cheaper than in their regular shop  ;)

Cheers

Chris

Good call, Chris!  I forgot that I bought my Hasbro upgrade on the 'bay (before I bought the full kit from their site).  Funny thing is, it took only 9 days to get here when I used ebay. 

I've hit every result provided by Goggle 4-5 pages deep. Frankly...almost every search result for DoopyDoo's E11 build just leads right back to......wait for it......FISD!

I have been checking the eBay shop and Doopy's web site. Always out-of-stock. Just figured it was a done deal. I'll continue to check frequently and sign up for notifications. Thanks

Do a search for "Hasbro E11 conversion" on eBay. There's one on there now. I bought mine that way. It took about a month to receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've hit every result provided by Goggle 4-5 pages deep. Frankly...almost every search result for DoopyDoo's E11 build just leads right back to......wait for it......FISD!

I have been checking the eBay shop and Doopy's web site. Always out-of-stock. Just figured it was a done deal. I'll continue to check frequently and sign up for notifications. Thanks

Don't get too disheartened :D that's just how they roll...I'd advise checking everyday...sometimes the notification works and sometimes it don't

but i just ordered 3..

you're joking, right?!?  I was lucky enough to snag one this morning... got the notification- blank e-mail, no subject, and jumped on it. It'll be my first one.  Can't wait to get it.  The 30 day wait seems disappointing, though.  gotta love capitalism!  :D

They were out when I tried to order initially. Only took 2 days for an email stating they were back in stock. The wait was nothing compared to other items I have had to order for my builds. I just finished building my first of 2. Was a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk