got underarmor?

TK4205

I just came up with this last night. I was tired of messing with my neck seal, keeping it straight and tucked in. This underarmor top is custom made with a neck seal. It has an "invisible zipper" in the back. The neck seal is foam filled, which will conform to your neck after just a few troops. no bunching turning or falling down.

EuV5nZZ.jpg

dGKR9s0.jpg

o0AoDAL.jpg

UPgp1zn.jpg

Sorry to hear you've stopped taking orders, but pleased to see it's for a good reason. :)

Even more pleased you're not putting yourself in the situation of taking on more work than you can handle - a corner some prop makers and put themselves into.

Paypal mandog@centurytel.net in the amount of $55.

I've stopped taking orders on these for now. I have a bunch to do.

Oh. thats cool, I'll still be around when your all caught up :)

It wouln't work very well to put coolmax in the pads, so I'd have to say no. The padding doesn't make it any hotter. The material I use has sweat wicking capabilities. My neckseals breathe well to.

That would be now if you don't want to wait til the next one. I have two open slots right now for orders.

Then my order will be going in now! I wear a size XL. Does it come with the logo?

PayPal is my next stop.