got underarmor?

TK4205

• 3 weeks later...
All Orders are going out tomorrow and I am now taking orers for six UnderArmor tops. paypal mandog@centurytel.net $55 shipped.

COOL! Ill spred the word & keep an eye out 4 mine :)

A satisfied costomer is the best kind to have. If for any reason your're not satisfied, or didn't get your order, just shoot me a pm and we'll fix the problem. Either with a replacement or just a plain refund.

• 2 weeks later...
[GOT MY UNDER ARMOR TODAY!!! :duim::peace:

THANKS TK-4205 :salute:

Glad to hear it, Bernard! I WORE mine today at a troop at the Mall of America, ringing bells for the Salvation Army. However, occasionally, some folks wanted their picture taken, like this:

imgp0999iz5.jpg

That could be a problem... They always take the pictures with me. I never ask, "hey, can you take a pic of us with my camera, too?" Since my girlfriend is my handler, not to mention a crazy jealous woman, it would go over like a fart in an elevator.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I'm lucky that way. When I get mobbed by fems it makes me feel good, and my wife gets a kick out of it. She's fine with it cause she knows where this troopr is bunking.

DSC01710.jpg

• 2 months later...

New to the forums and new to the TK world. I am getting a set of RT armor and i was told about using underarmor and i really like what you have done. Are you still taking orders?

Thanks

Hirgon

I guess I'm lucky that way. When I get mobbed by fems it makes me feel good, and my wife gets a kick out of it. She's fine with it cause she knows where this troopr is bunking.

DSC01710.jpg

I never have a problem with jelousy over other women, actually its encouraged by my mate :D I just don't have time for that kind of stuff :lol::pint1:

I just don't have time for that kind of stuff

that photo took just under 4 seconds. Besides, I'm 40 and don't have much time left for that kind of stuff.