Blaster Dumb

Polar

There are two types. A kit all on its own and a hasbro upgrade kit. The second kit would need a toy e-11 made from Hasbro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, think I got it now 

Check out some of the build threads, Brian.

Here is a Hasbro Conversion done by Gmrhodes13: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/20496-hasbro-e-11-conversion/

You can link to my own DoopyDoos build using the link in my signature.  

Each of those build types requires a unique bit of work to be done, depending on how much you want to customize them.  There are a lot of other great examples of both of these types of builds that do not have as much customization as these two do.

Well, just like Tim said there are many ways of doing these kits. It is ready to build right out of the box. With that said, you will need a number of different tools to help the process along. Especially a dremel. The kit itself is around $100. www.doopydoos.com. Trooperbay also sells the same kit. I also have to agree with Tim with the fact of using other threads as reference material. Invaluable information!! Plus just awesome reading material!!! Good luck bud!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a quick way to see how they compare and contrast. Top to bottom: Doopydoos resin kit, Doopydoos Hasbro conversion and raw Rubies blaster. The resin kit is pretty accurate and made even more so with a little bit of work.

IMG_3563_zps0b89ecbd.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore the image by Sly11, 2020

Surprisingly, Rubies did alright with this. As you can see, it's little smaller than a full-size E-11, but with a little work (fill, sand and paint), it can be troopable. While it is not on the same plane of accuracy as the resin blasters, I believe it's acceptable for a cheap trooping blaster. Out of the box, it is more accurate than a plain hasbro, of course. Even with the conversion on the hasbro, the profile of the Rubies looks more like a real E-11. The top T-track has an ugly curve, but that can be fixed with some work. Certainly worth $13 anyway....

• 1 month later...

My wife ended up getting me one from " the maker of things" it looks ok and will do for a heavy blaster that pulls my belt off lol . My friend and I are working on this now too 

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

He's the guy selling FX armor as 501st armor. Hope his blaster is better than his armor.

Edit - can't find the link, so better change my statement to "Is he the guy....."

Edited by Sith Lord