Making armor TEMPORARILY bloody

Hi guys.

So I just got my ANH Stunt armor from TM and I am loving it :D  (pic soon for you guys, don't worry)

But with Halloween coming up I was invited to a party with really horror theme. The host is a Star wars fan (has a 501st Darth Vader) and I want to were my new TK to show of a little bit :P

But this being horror theme, I was wondering is there any safe way to put a little bit of "blood" on the armor and then get it of after few hours? I really don't want to scar my new precious TK permanently :blink: Does any of you tried anything like this with good results? 

I agree with BJ. I'd stay away from dry-erase markers.. Red dry-erase markers can stain a bit and leave a pink smear on dry-erase boards, so I wouldn't risk that on a shiney new TM.  Maybe some sort of self-adhesive silicone or rubber window clings that you can just peel off?  That might work!  Google 'dripping blood window clings'   :duim:

Edited by RainTrooper

@bjsavage7 - Yes I am going to be VERY careful with this. Trying stuff on the inside of the armor is deferentially the way to go.

@Rain Trooper - Window clings sounds like the way to go. Looking very good. Have to try it and see how well it stays on.

use acrylic paint. the 50cent stuff from Walmart. it should not say permanent on the label. dont drip it on too thick or itll be harder to take off. use a brush to apply drips and a sponge to cover wide areas. to remove, simply use paper towels damp with ~90% rubbing alcohol or Everclear. it won't stain the plastic unless there's scratches or sanded areas.

Tried the window paint and it came out pretty good. No stain and easy to take off.  :duim:

I have also found a clear printing paper called Safmat. It is Self-Adhesive printing film. The clue on it is not that strong and leaves no glue on the armor when taken off. That will hopefully let me print our bullet holes, blaster burns and apply it on the armor for extra effect. 

I wound be able to test this until after the weekend, thanks to work and social life. Will try to put in some pic off and show you how this develops  ^_^