E-11 DoopyDoo's scope mount fail.

StructureBD

Hi All, building my first E11 kit. I failed to use little pins to set the mount. I just used rubber bands & plastic epoxy.  The piece moved and dried crooked off by about an 8 inch. :huh: Guess I'm going to have to cut it off. Now I need a new one. Any suggestions on where I might find just this piece? Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance , Daniel in Tucson.

ycyhSUA.jpgJSQCFYr.jpg

Dan, 

Hi All, building my first E11 kit. I failed to use little pins to set as well as glue on scope rail bracket. I just use rubber bands. I used epoxy plastic resin. The piece moved and dried crooked off by about an 8 inch. :huh:  Guess I'm going to have to cut it off. Now I need a new one. Any suggestions on where I might find just this piece? Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance , Daniel in Tucson.

if you need just the rear sight I can hook you up as I'm casting parts now for my E11 run (details in the signature). Since it's such a small piece, just cover the cost of shipping and I'll send you one.

Send me a PM, we can discuss the finer details.

Maybe later you'll decide you want a highly accurate E11 kit and will buy one of the ones I sell...  :jc_doublethumbup:

Epoxy glue will sometimes soften if you use a heat gun, try that first and if not you've Dday as a fall back ;)