Still have your original Star Wars toys?

Snaps

Who here still has their original toys?

I still have my figures, Jabba the Hutt, Snow speeder. The only one I still don't have is the Death Star playset and Dagobah. The one I wanted but never had was the Falcon.

I still have all of my figures with weapons.  I have the TIE fighter, land speeder, troop transport, Slave 1, snow speeder, a couple of the mini vehicles, speeder bike, Jabba, snow walker, Imperial attack base playset.  I had the Death Star, droid factory, Dagobah playset, Mos Eisley cantina and much more to list here, but the years have not been good to them.  Lost most of the pieces and eventually they got thrown out by my parents.  I never had the Falcon or the X-Wing, but my younger brother did, so it was no problem for me when I wanted them to play with.

I can relate to your story, my parents through out 65 Starwars figures complete with weapons and extras that I had sent away the coupons on the packs for.

A speeder bike, an ATST and a Land speeder, needless to say ,I have never gotten over it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alas, my original toys have gone the way of the old republic... A distant whisper of a fond memory, tainted by the end of days.

I am reminded of them whenever I happen across the figures I do have in the house.

I still have my old Star Wars toys in storage. I spent a whole day a few summers ago going through it all and carefully wrapping up all the figures and vehicles with hopes that I might someday have a big enough house where I can display them. Sadly some guns and parts where broken, some lost but the majority of them are in decent shape. My AT-AT is almost complete minus one laser piece.

I had the falcon but that ended up in the sand box with the old Godzilla toy and Alien toy I had. My snow speeder and tie fighter met the same demise. I still remember in 6th grade going to a friends house and seeing he had a Falcon, snow speeder and and X-wing in really nice condition.. I offered $60 bucks for the whole lot. the deal was going though but his mom caught wind and killed it.

Memories are flooding back- I still have my first figure that i got when I was in preschool. walrus man! I must also say a quick memorial to my Greedo figure who was chewed to bits by my dog Max. No worries Max, I forgive you wherever you are!

I still have all of my old ones. Not quite sure of the inventory right off, but the figures and smaller items are still in the r2d2 toy box I've always had and my two falcons, imperial shuttle and ewok village are in sperate boxes. Unfortunately, they're not all complete. I was a kid, I played with ALL.

My cousin is 8 or 9 years older than I am, so I received all of his hand me downs. Also received a few figures when I was first learning to swim, I was bribed with a new figure for every time I would jump in the pool. Theres also a send away anakin that is quite special to me that I received after a mother/son bonding moment.

Edited by Vader Rocks

I have a couple Kenner toys still in their box. I also have the Tantive IV with lights and sounds. I'm so mad because I never went back for the Star Destroyer that came out at the same time. I also have the Death Star play set that came out in the 90's.

My mom just sent me my original Vol-Tron I had from the 80's which is pretty awesome! She also has a huge bin of Lego from those days, but I'll probably have to pick that up in person...

I was a 90's kid. But it all started with my Uncle's X-Wing and Tie Fighter, from when ANH came out. I remember I would push the connections on the Tie and the wings(?) solar foils? would pop off! Because thats what Tie Fighters were good for. Most of my Star Wars stuff wsa trashed, (not my choice), including my AT-AT! I know my daughter would love it today, but oh well, still have all my Legos though.  Anybody know what the Tie Fighter wings are called?

I have to take some pictures, but I have ALOT of things. From an AT-AT with the box to toothbrushes to a ROTJ Vader mint on card.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk