Oh no he didn't!!!! GF Armor and TE ESB Helmet Both Signed! *warning - attention whore thread*

OMG I cant believe nobody bid on this!!! Oh wait one guy did....*Icky Shuffle*.....Me! Matt I'm getting one of your helmets! The screen accurate signed Follano, don't know the guy but mighty fine work you have there sir! This thing sat on Ebay for 2 weeks and nobody bid on it...I couldnt stand it anymore. I had to buy it. I see mucho sanding...and mucho priming...and why am I saying mucho? and some Rustoleum Gloss white Enamel (Mike Harrison for President) Probably all new strapping.

solemn oath "this will not get in the way of my blaster building."

Probably strip the helmet down and redo the ESB...get some hand plates...probably get a little more expensive on the voice electronics...but not much more. Maybe go wireless....Awww man, now I need 2 blasters...

b4da_1.JPG

bb03_1.JPG

c089_1.JPG

c728_1.JPG

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! I am so stoked about this! Even comes with boots near my size. I've already dropped my friend in Atlanta a myspace message begging her to let me throw an armor party at her place.

Paypal sent! Now the waiting game commences. This is going to go with my current TE2 Helmet. Im not sure about the TE that comes with the armor. My first inclination is to sell it to replenish my paypal account. I wiped it clean in the process of ordering this. But then again, Its an ESB helmet signed by Matt. Its hard to just up and sell something that nice.

I would sell the helmet unless you are planning to do an ESB trooper down the line, if that is the case I would keep it then.

Well I was thinking that if I kept the helmet, get some ESB hand plates and an additional right handed belt assembly, I could go ESB on Wednesday thru Friday and ANH from Saturday to Tuesday.

Well I was thinking that if I kept the helmet, get some ESB hand plates and an additional right handed belt assembly, I could go ESB on Wednesday thru Friday and ANH from Saturday to Tuesday.

There's an idea! :) I haven't figured out what my next trooper will be. Either ESB or ANH Sandtrooper. I'm leaning towards an ESB I have an extra helmet right now and all I would have to do is some repainting, get another holster and get new hand plates.

Well done on your fine purchase..

and that sounds like a good plan ^ :D

NICE! im glad someone deserving got it! I saw that also, but just didnt have enough cash to grab it. If you sell the helmet i may be interested. Wouldnt be hard to convert to an ANH right? Congrats dude!

Kris, you think you could round up some local boys to show up for an armor party? I was thinking like one of those big silver things full of beer, and a leaning Tower of Pizza. My hostess friend also has "Rock Band" for PS3.

Well it really wouldn't be considered splitting them up because the armor is GF and the bucket is TE so they don't really "match". My TE2 is also signed so it wouldnt be much different than sporting the TE. I'm waiting anxiously for its arrival. Should be here today or tomorrow, it was mailed out from Missouri on Monday. Yesterday I saw a UPS truck overturned in the middle of the highway in my town and I was like, thank goodness I wasnt expecting my armor yesterday. My friend Chris was the UPS driver and I saw him standing beside the overturned truck talking to the cops. I hope he delivers my armor so I can rib him about flipping his truck.

One thing I havent seen in the pics from the auction is the thermal detonator so it looks like I'll need to procure one of those.

Thats the only thing that I noticed was not in the pictures. For the price tho, I really cant complain. Worst case scenario I get one from AP, TE2, or TM, either way I win :)

Make sure to post up some pics when you get it! :)

Oh fear not, I was kinda half expecting it to arrive today but its not looking so good. Prolly be in tomorrow and there will be pics-a-plenty.