Found a good deal on a helmet bag

If you're looking for a bag to put your helmet in, I found these on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Raider-BCS-8B-Deluxe-Helmet-Bag/dp/B0000AX5XB/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1406500255&sr=8-4&keywords=raider+bcs

It has a soft lining inside and says it fits "virtually any helmet".  They're referring to motorcycle helmets, but I'm quite sure a TK helmet will fit just fine.  $14.95 and free shipping if you have Prime.  Just ordered mine and it will be here Wednesday.  I can post pics of the helmet (ATA) inside it if anyone wants that.

The best part is getting them embroidered with your info and putting patches on it.  This way, you'll always know which bag is yours and you can then tell which helmet is which.  On mine I have two patches, an FISD patch (for my TK helmets, MEPD for the TD - you get the picture), and then for my garrison I use a different version, e.g. regular red = ANH Stunt.  10th anniversary silver = ESB.

• 1 month later...

I am finding it difficult to find a similar type of helmet bag in Australia.

Sure I can order from Trooper bay but the freight they are charging is more than the helmet bag itself. Amazon don't ship to Australia either, so my search continues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Where do you find the patch to put on helmet bag? Thanks, Dave

This is 501st/garrison merchandising you'll have access to once you will have join the 501st. Basically, most of 501st forums have a private section only 501st members can access where Legion related stuff is sell.

So any membership or TK Membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

501st membership, and depending on what patches you want.

I joined the New England Garrison. I didn't have access to Garrison swag until I got 501st approval as a TIE Pilot. This allowed me to purchase Garrison swag, 501st swag and Jolly Roger Squadron swag (TIE Pilot Detatchment).

Until I got my TK approved, I didn't have access to the FISD swag. Access to alot of cool stuff comes with approval of your costume of choice.