This is a test

Ok so when I click on the direct link in photobucket and then return here I am unable to continue to carry on with my thread post and that included inserting the picture or being able to carry on writing in my own thread.

I have no paste option to insert my link to my photo...

If you are using Img-tags, try switching over to the non formating editor with the light switch icon in the far left top row of the editor.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you are using Img-tags, try switching over to the non formating editor with the light switch icon in the far left top row of the editor.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok I'll try this tomorrow, I'm at work now ;-)

Works fine for me on Chrome

Wrx7sXP.jpg

+

I'm using the "direct" link: I click the tiny "pic-symbol", and paste (ctrl+v)  in the link.

Am I missing something?

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

It's not so much that you can't post images, it's how you post them.

Either you use the image-pasting-button and use the direct URL and paste it into the popup that comes on when you click the button. Or you use the IMG-tag-enclosed URL and paste that directly into the text field.

Or, like some people like to do, if you use the fancy-editor (default) and just drag/drop images into the text field from another browser window.