DLT-19 Blaster (main weapon)

6nWtVTl.jpg

G186gp0.jpg

E-11 Blaster (Back-up weapon)

GwGEFf5.jpg

xrmEKKI.jpg

Y5qe8jI.jpg

Edited by SorenM

Beautiful! Shouldn't holster straps be tan though?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well the CRL ref. Pic does show tan coloured straps, but it says nothing about colour, just placement and fastening, and it does not even have to be real leather.....I am pretty confident about it though, as it was made by TM.... :)....

Black straps are just fine. Tan is more common. But not required. :) Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cheers for that buddy:)..

Hows life btw? :)

I'm doing all right, Sören. :)

How are you, and will I see you at legoland this summer?

Well, guess alright is good enough :)

I am fine, back on leave in Denmark presently, and more than halfway through my tour.

Matteroffactly, I have my second leave in June, and just last might I signed up for saturday in Legoland....no partying though, as my flight bach to Juba is early Sunday........

Well, guess alright is good enough :)

I am fine, back on leave in Denmark presently, and more than halfway through my tour.

Matteroffactly, I have my second leave in June, and just last might I signed up for saturday in Legoland....no partying though, as my flight bach to Juba is early Sunday........

Sounds good :)

Before I do the final review of the application, is your DLT-19 the only weapon you are applying with?

Well, I sort of missed that I should put in both weapons. Please stand-by, and I will upload pics of my E-11, unless the pics from my EIB certification can be used?

Will you need more pics of the DLT-19?...... :)

For the sake of future troopers referencing your Centurion application, you should have all required photos posted or at least a link to your EIB application. Its easier for others if all pics are present but a link will work. The DLT pic you posted shows all aspects that need to be seen so additional pics of that are not necessary. Thank you for asking, though.

Hey Soren! Thank you for the follow up on the application photos. To me, all Centurion applications should be an example of "how to do it". Pretty much every aspect of both this application and your armor are both! 

CRL Requirements:

All required application photos submitted. Your armor contains all necessary details for Centurion status. Excellent build. Your Garrison should be proud to have you along side of them! Congratulations!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

I have nothing to add in regards to your build. But I can suggest a couple things that may save you some grief in the future. First, You elastic is fraying a lot on your inside connections. Heat a nail or something similar over a flame and slowly drag it across the cut end. This will seal the cut preventing further fraying. As for the fraying of your waist belt, you can mix up some all purpose white glue or fabric glue in water and brush it gently brush it over and in between the sewn layers. It will do a lot to seal your belt edges without taking away the look. 

Welcome to Centurion!

• Like 1

Hey Soren! Thank you for the follow up on the application photos. To me, all Centurion applications should be an example of "how to do it". Pretty much every aspect of both this application and your armor are both! 

CRL Requirements:

All required application photos submitted. Your armor contains all necessary details for Centurion status. Excellent build. Your Garrison should be proud to have you along side of them! Congratulations!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

I have nothing to add in regards to your build. But I can suggest a couple things that may save you some grief in the future. First, You elastic is fraying a lot on your inside connections. Heat a nail or something similar over a flame and slowly drag it across the cut end. This will seal the cut preventing further fraying. As for the fraying of your waist belt, you can mix up some all purpose white glue or fabric glue in water and brush it gently brush it over and in between the sewn layers. It will do a lot to seal your belt edges without taking away the look. 

Welcome to Centurion!

Thank you very much for both the kind words, the suggestions ( which I will get sorted ASAP ) and ofcourse the CENTURION certification.....WOOOOHOOOO :) :) :)....I am exstatic!.......