attaché program?

got that? our garrison has so few events last year!

and i'm 300 miles from garrison center?

also i was not noified?

request my status be upgraded.

i'll be trooping  april 26th

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Start trooping and become an active 501st member again and you will get the privileges that comes with that membership. You should have notified staff when you went into reserve instead of quietly having access to parts you shouldn't have.

got that? our garrison has so few events last year!

and i'm 300 miles from garrison center?

also i was not noified?

request my status be upgraded.

i'll be trooping  april 26th

No my friend, as one of the event coordinators for our garrison last year I know we had many events last year. Its just unfortunate that your location is not near them. All the information about our garrison's event participation is on our garrison's forums and is up to date. Don't worry you'll have an opportunity to troop soon as you stated.

well I didn't even know I went reserve status until legion elections!

lol!

was going to hit the hockey game but my car exploded!

No my friend, as one of the event coordinators for our garrison last year I know we had many events last year. Its just unfortunate that your location is not near them. All the information about our garrison's event participation is on our garrison's forums and is up to date. Don't worry you'll have an opportunity to troop soon as you stated.

thanks dan!

i signed up for event and will be at least able to troop in chico for an event!

where is the rule where i lose detachment status with legion status?

is the attache program run by active membership status?

is detachment status run by legion status?

where is this rule stated where i lose attache status in legion participation?

attache status is not mandated by legion charter.

last time I looked the attache program is not governed by any rules whatsoever.

i want no politics associated with the program that i personally suggested to FISD staff officers.

my legion status has no bearing on detachment status, and has no bearing on my status as an attache.

i started the mentor program. and i do not connect active status with detachment status.

i want attache status to be the same as detachment status,

not depenedant on 501 active status.

members of the FISD do not have to be active 501 members.

as an example troopermaster and others are not active 501 member

being a fisd member has nothing to do with active 501 membership/

i reject being removed from a non legion group on the basis of reserve status.

I in fact am not retired.

after all i created the program in the first place?

members of the FISD are not mandated by legion status. and

I invoke diplomatic immunity.

restore my attache status accordingly.

thank you.

attache rules have never been established.

the diplomatic core depends upon the rule of participation.

in no way should a trooper be pushed away.

i have been in hospital. car destroyed.

far away from garrison center.

broken shoulder.. many problems...

then i see this?

troopers helping?

restore my status now as the creator of the program.

I will be doing my best, but I reject  the goals to remove my status on the basis shown.

in fact there is no basis to remove any attache for any legion statute?

the goal has never been depandent on active status?

and attache rules have never been established.  so I demand that my attache status be connected with my FISD membership.

not my 501 status.  my FISD status is not connected with my 501 status... if it were... then non members would not be able to join.

I am an attache because I created the program on the FISD. this is my baby.  I told paul hoffer about my ideas for a mentoring program... and I stand behind the attache program as a father... now I have been removed from the program for my status as an active or inactive trooper.'

no where was this established as a rule for the FISD or for the attache program.

so I in turn demand that I be re-instated as a member of the attache progam. and I also demand that legion participation not be a criterion for membership or status in the attache, or mentoring program,

there are members here who are not 501 members at all..  and they are respected.

they sell armor and parts...  but we don't check their 501 active status.

by the same rule as a founder of the mentoring program i reject the active status as a criterion.

in fact there are no rules in the attache program that show removal.

none of the founders placed active status as a basis for putting an attache down.

no rules were established for the attache program for membership.

and as such active membership was never a basis for removal of an attache.

as the founder of the program here are the rules for attache members.

1. have a passion and understanding of the TK costume. Allow for individuals to interpret their level of accuracy.

2. lead others into the insights we have on the development of the TK uniform and allow for individuals to maintain their own goals.

3. give help to all those who seek understanding and development to lead others into the accuracy that can be maintained.

4. give assistance to understand the limitations of body size, costume goals and screen accuracy.

5. to allow and maintain the choice of the wearer, or participant to use the TK in any format that allows accuracy, notwithstanding body type or size.

our goal as attache is to promote inform and establish the accurate format for the TK no matter the participant, but we strive to allow all those who desire to wear the TK uniform.  costumes, not prop replicas.

members of the FISD are given awards and they are not even 501 active members.

get the point I'm making here?  there are respected members of this forum who are not in fact 501 active members....

so active membership in groups is not an active mandate.  Where does active membership show in a rule of law where

I am removed from attache status on the fisd? 

I demand that attache membership be open to anyone.. regardless of legion participation or status.

otherwise we will have have to change our opinions of FISD members who are not active members of the 501

active membership is not a criterion for them, and it is not a rule for being a participant in the attache program.

new admins cannot just make up new rules... it's not something I'm going to just sit by and watch.

attache program has no legion rules... and I  as the creator of the program itself will not be subjected to arbitrary rules.

I in fact own the attache program as a founder. and as such I wonder why my reserve status promotes my loss of attache status?

sure... you lose your car... break your body... and then be removed from service... all without compassion.. all without care..

my body is broken... my machines are destroyed... and now I lose my attache status?

wow...

troopers helping troopers....

I'm really sorry this happened Vern.  I'm also sorry for everything that is going on with you at the moment.

However, it is plainly posted in the Attache' guidlines:

Qualifications:
1. Official status as a full, active 501st Legion Stormtrooper
2. Full access to the FISD forums, including the Detachment Only area
3. Good standing with the FISD and the local unit, i.e. not under active disciplinary sanction
4. Active participant in FISD discussions

Hopefully you can get your status corrected ASAP and then full access can be restored, I assure you of that.

True to everything Mark said. You have to be an active 501st member with an active TK costume in the Legion database to be a detachment member - this is spelled out in the charter. And, only detachment members can be attache's.

It should be easy enough to get back on active status - simply do a troop. There is always something going on nearly every week. Once you're back on active status, it will be a trivial matter to have you back as an attache.

It's really easy Vern.

From the Charter: http://www.501st.com/databank/OperationsProtocol#Reserve_Members (emphasis mine)

Reserve Members

A Reserve Member is defined as a member in good standing who meets all of the requirements of an Active Member, except for the annual costumed participation in a 501st Legion event, as defined above.

A Reserve Member must still participate in a supporting role for the Garrison or Legion at least once per census year as defined above.

Examples of supporting activities include, but are not limited to the following: armor parties, out-of-costume event help, and/or any other non-administrative support functions to be approved by their Garrison Commanding Officer as qualifying activities or contributions.

A Reserve Member is eligible to:

1. Have limited access on 501st.com & Legion forums.
  2. Have access to Garrison/Outpost planning forums and public or semi-private discussion areas.
  3. Have access to Detachment forums.
  4. Have a picture and/or profile displayed on the 501st membership and costume designation pages, marked with a "Reserve Duty" indicator.

A Reserve Member is NOT eligible to:

1. Vote in unit or legion polls or elections.
  2. Run for office or accept an officer or administrative position.
  3. Buy or create 501st or Unit merchandise.
  4. Participate in limited access events or requests.
  5. Retain full access on the Legion Forums.
  6. Access unit members-only forums. This is reserved for active members who meet the requirements of active membership at the discretion of the unit leader.