TK 11977 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RS][410]

• 7 months later...

Soooooo... I "little" while later ;) and I finally got around to getting the blaster fixed with a D-ring and charging handle. There is a lot of reasons why it's taken so rediculously long (mainly work and family responsibilities) but luckily I still got a few troops under the belt in the meantime.

Here is the pic:

Btw, recap, ab buttons where too small -> got repainted; blaster needs d-ring for EIB clearing -> d-ring installed (and charging handle).

1557139_10152694020875729_79433113607503

Wow, Fred....time has passed! Glad you stuck with it and followed up! Like I said, your ab buttons look TONS better. Tons! And great job getting hold of the proper "D" ring and charging handle. I think, however, that you may have installed the charging handle backwards. The charging handle has a slight curve to it that should curve towards the front of the blaster:e11boltz1_zpsbde1c289.jpg

This will not stand in your way for achieving EIB, though. Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!!!!

Centurion Suggestions:

Just to recap some previous comments regarding items that I'd like to see on your Centurion application should you decide to pursue that.

If, in fact, that charging handle is backwards, it should be proper on the blaster.

Make sure when taking your Centurion photos that your drop boxes properly align with the vertical end of the belt.

Lastly is the excessive overlap of your sides. RS always leaves this extra material and it creates more issues than if it was trimmed properly. Although this is another troopers right side, it is exactly like yours and you can see where I marked the trim line:post-12041-0-24133800-1411087402_thumb.jpg Here is YOUR left side and the trim line mark:post-12041-0-63505700-1411087447_thumb.jpg You will notice an immediate improvement in comfort and overall appearance as well as correct the positions of the male snap and rivet placements.

Congrats again on EIB!!!!!

YEEEHAAAA!!! I'm sooo happy! Pitty of the 9 month delay!! ;):D

And yeah Steve that charging handle is indeed in the wrong way! As soon as I had it in and took a picture I noticed it and was disgusted :D But it's no problem taking it out again and turning it around. I'm also thinking of making the charging handle a little darker.

Congratulations, Frederic!!

Are you the first Ireland Garrison EIB now?

Hi Tim!! Thanks and congrats to you as well! :D

No, we have three EIB now!! For such a new and small Garrison (was still an outpost at the start of the year) that's not bad :D I hope to be able to make the mods soon enough and make new pictures for Centurion application which would be the first in Ireland. Although I always thought that John D (Lonewolf) is the most deserving for that accolade.

Ah, I thought that was a possibility, but with the new Garrison, I had no idea.

Good luck in preparing for Centurion, though I don't believe you'll need much of that! ;)