Haribon72's ANH Stormtrooper NE Hero Build

Haribon72

Time to spray paint!    I found the perfect can to match my NE armor.   I'm using Rust-Oleum 2X Ultra Cover Primer & Paint (Glossy White).   I bought this from my local Home Depot.    I did a test sample on some scrap ABS and it was a perfect match. 

IMG_4593.JPG

IMG_4594.JPG

IMG_4596.JPG

This is the finished look (only two coats right now).  I will be doing five coats total.

IMG_4598.JPG

Its so hard to tell that the shims are there unless you get real real real close

IMG_4599.JPG

IMG_4602.JPG

That's my update for now.    Time to clean up my wife's dining room .... I mean my work space (hahahhahahh!).

Let me know what you guys think.    I'm 90% done now and I can almost see the finish line!     Good night FISD!!!

Very nice work. I'm sure it will prove useful for future troopers.

I would just re-adjust your left forearm (yes, again... :P) and bring it higher/closer to the biceps. However, to keep your arm's mobility i would suggest you to increase the inner curve of the forearm which is pretty much inexistant right now:

img_4510.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you Steve! I'm so happy I got them done and fit so well now. For almost a year the thighs have given me problems. After many many tests and changes, I was able to understand the proper assembly and comfort while walking and putting them by myself. I really have to thank Diana and Jojo for helping me out. Thighs were my greatest challenge because I had to use what I had. I was afraid of making mistakes ruining them. There were times I wish I had a fresh set so I could start over. But it definitely paid off. Thanks again Steve for cheering me on!!!

Finally...moment of truth!   Here are my TK submission photos for approval.

Bucket Off

IMG_4713.JPG

Front View

IMG_4716.JPG

Back View

IMG_4720.JPG

Left Side

IMG_4729.JPG

Right Side

IMG_4725.JPG

Action Shots

IMG_4732.JPG