Stinky gloves

Tolo

You don't have to wear the same gloves you used for approval during troops.. I use tourmaster silk glove liners for troops. No gloves, just the liners themselves as gloves. They breathe easy and blend in with the undersuit. 18 bucks shipped on ebay.

You don't have to wear the same gloves you used for approval during troops.. I use tourmaster silk glove liners for troops. No gloves, just the liners themselves as gloves. They breathe easy and blend in with the undersuit. 18 bucks shipped on ebay.

True, but who wants to look bad in public? :P

Thanks for the tips.

I did get some liners, but, I realized to late that I would need them loll. They come in packs of 2 at the dollar store, so I can just put them in the garbage after a troop.

And I have to keep my gloves on, since my latex hand plates are glued on it loll

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

gold bond powder on hand

single finger latex glove over index finger for I comm PTT

tape on PTT directly to index finger

silk glove

rubber glove

after troop:

wash out rubber glove with mild dish soap

place on carboard tube and lay in front of fan to air dry.

put silk gloves in cold water with dish soap. air dry.

it's also a good idea to fan dry your bucket after a troop.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I wear parade gloves in my rubber gloves. Those are rather thick high quality cotton, and of superior quality compared to cotton liners. They absorb all the moisture from my hands, also on an 8 hour troop, and I wash them afterwards. Not yet had a problem with bad smell. Make sure you hang the rubber gloves to dry after trooping, and ofcourse wash the cotton gloves.

Like Mathias I do not see a need for looking anything short of best possible/as accurate as possible when trooping:-)

I totally second what Karin said, vinegar takes care of bad smell,:-)... as does Rodalon