TK5926 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RS] [352]

Suggestion - If you have a crafter in the family see if you can find a hole punch the size you need for the ab button.  Punch a hole in some painters tape to give you a nice guide.  Or use a circle drawing template and draw a guide line with pencil.  Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

HI guys,

2 funerals, one holiday and a lot of work days later and things are looking better.

Thank you all  for the help. I hope this looks acceptable. I really appreciated the hole punch and painters tape suggestions. You can ask my wife, I really hate painting. 

Ray,

httpIMG_1600_zps75d6ea2b.jpg528/tk5926/IMG_1600_zps75d6ea2b.jpg

Thanks Ray. Those look much better. I'm approving you for Expert Infantry.

When you get a chance can you post a photo of you suited up and not so close up of your ab buttons.

Congratulations trooper.

-Eric

Thank you everyone for your help and support. I really appreciate it.

I am of course away from home this week, but will get a new picture posted this weekend.

Happy Holidays,

Ray

TK 5926

Happy new year back, young man! congratulations on your EIB and thank you for your efforts to update. You have incredible armor that I hope you will get Centurion approved. If you choose to apply however, there are a couple small adjustments that need to be made. First are the rivets on your left side. Although you have done some trimming, they are still well beyond the 10MM from the edge on the ab that they need to be.  The rivets on the kidney look much closer so if you make them the same that should be fine. You look like you still have plenty of room to do that. Second are the belt straps of your holster. The straps are a little wide. They should be around 20MM (3/4inch). Scuff those pretty boots up a little and you should have no problem.