TK-59090 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RT] [341]

Looks pretty good, Good Luck!!

A tip for comfort, your inside velcro strips I noticed you have the stickyback velcro with the backing.  I use the sew in type velco for the inside, keeps the adhesive from sticking.  I found mine at Walmart in the sewing section.

Hi Mathew

You are nearly good to go for EIB.

Can we have your height and weight for the record to show myself and other applicants how an RT Mod suits your height

I would like a ruler pic by the tan straps to show their width, this is not an EIB fail and can you also state the holster maker.

The only thing that I would really like to see addressed is the radius curve on your thigh ammo pack. The curve is very shallow and still looks square which is one of the major upgrades from basic clearance on the old fx suits to EIB.

Good luck trooper.

The only thing that I would really like to see addressed is the radius curve on your thigh ammo pack. The curve is very shallow and still looks square which is one of the major upgrades from basic clearance on the old fx suits to EIB.

Err...a bit pick for EI? Egads, you're making me not want to re-apply for mine.

I've seen Matt's armor in person, and he looks sharp.  While the curve could be a tad sharper, it is definitely present as evidenced in the close-up photos.  My .02 anyway.

I guess my point is - why are we arguing about that at the EI level? Centurion, maybe. The whole point was to be a bit better than base Legion, not millimeter accuracy. Guess I'm not sure why that's such an issue - his suit looks great. And, I'm not saying it 'cause I'm in the same garrison, I'm saying it as a guy who has to resubmit my EI soon.

I can't ever remember us being this picky in the past.

I don't understand why you guys choose to go for public arguments as the first course of action.

I have NOT seen this suit in person.

I can only go from pictures submitted.

If I need a bit more close up detail then it should be ok for me to ask for this detail in order to process an application.

On this EIB application, I have only pulled up on the thigh ammo pack radius curve.

From the pictures I could originally see, it looked too shallow.

If it required a fix, all you had to do was place a object in the corner, draw a new curve with a pencil, then re cut the curve with a pair or curved scissors.

It's a 2 min job!

It doesn't cost anything but a bit of time to improve the look.

This is all that was suggested.

The new close up pics make the curve look clearable.

EIB granted