TM ANH Stunt Build (WIP)

Logon

I had a thought on the mic tips, i feel like they are strangely aligned what do you guys think?(Troopermaster built it for me so in that case i would need to do a new hole and reinforce the old hole to keep it strong)

Also does anyone know a good glue to glue the silicone handguards to the rubber gloves?

Edited by Logon

A trick I used was to cut a small piece if rubber hose in a slant so one side has a taper, you can then put this behind the hovi then rotate, as you do it changes the angle oh the hovi. I used a black silicon just from the hardware store, some you super glue, even E6000

A trick I used was to cut a small piece if rubber hose in a slant so one side has a taper, you can then put this behind the hovi then rotate, as you do it changes the angle oh the hovi. I used a black silicon just from the hardware store, some you super glue, even E6000

Have E6000 available hope that holds.

Or just wear a balaclava under.

In addition, i wouldn't recommand using a mesh as those tooth holes are in fact a sight organ for a trooper! If you want to be able to see something that's close to you but smaller, or something laid on a desk without having to bend your whole torso just peek an eye through these, very useful!

Or just wear a balaclava under.

In addition, i wouldn't recommand using a mesh as those tooth holes are in fact a sight organ for a trooper! If you want to be able to see something that's close to you but smaller, or something laid on a desk without having to bend your whole torso just peek an eye through these, very useful!

Really dislike having stuff over my mouth because when you speak / breathe it gets "moist" i will have to do some tests.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got a good source where you can see which pieces have a return edge?

Yeah. Our reference section: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/category/7-general-stormtrooper-reference/

Thanks!

v9Ys4Nf.jpg

3zAKQHJ.jpg

kFThSYW.jpg

bLbTmqR.jpg

The Arms are very much too large for me, i could probably fit two arms in one :D
But to make them smaller i do something like this right? 1cm on each side plus on the other part as well right?

Any tips on how people do this? because almost all buildthreads people just glue together their arms and not really showing how the cut them...

Yeah, I have thin arms too. I just cut off as much as I needed to and tried to take equal amounts from each half of the bicep. On the forearms, you only use the back/inner half to do the sizing.

Yeah, I have thin arms too. I just cut off as much as I needed to and tried to take equal amounts from each half of the bicep. On the forearms, you only use the back/inner half to do the sizing.

But won't that make the forearms look really strange? Because the outerforearm is pretty wide, but maybe it is okay when i trim the inner one...

Thanks for the help btw Locitus :)

Yes, that's what i did too and the biceps & forearms look just right. The strange thing would be to have too large biceps or forearms.

You may just need to reshape a bit the inner curve of the forearm depending on how much you had to take off on each side