New NE build Tampa Fl

Word of encouragement - advice- support- ideas?????!?

I'm at the point now where i don't want to take any more off the "depth" of the ears- (I like the depth) but need them to sit a little closer. The pic here has quite a bit of pressure applied as it is-

UveHohz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So after roughly a month off- having a new baby at home has kept me pretty busy, I'm back to work. Need some advice on my right ear. I'm getting pretty happy with it but am afraid to trim anymore. What do YA think?

o149P1K.jpgAfEb1Sr.jpg6gwQ3yu.jpgHGVENlU.jpg

Edited by Pencap510

I really like the idea of outlining the ear- but not sure I can do it with this ear at this stage in the game. Where you can see the over lap (under the ear) I've gone back and am trimming that "big curve more" to get the faceplate and back cap sitting more flush together -

Not sure what to do to get the ear sitting closer though

Not quite sure who to give credit to but I remember seeing in a thread somewhere "redneck fiberglass" to reinforce where you mount your hovi tips. Basically a cut piece of T-shirt and gobs of superglue. Makes these thin pieces of plastic SUPER STRONG.

I8Nxx27.jpg

0T0lI9P.jpg