Master Replicas UK Exclusive Stormtrooper helmet.

Just ordered myself one of these £59 helmets to start my new sandtrooper project.Ok,its not as good as some helmets out there but for £59 it was well worth it :) The following thread contains some nice pictures,with another helmet as comparison.Comments and opinions on this helmet would be good.

------------

Anyone else planning on getting one?

Lee

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Hi Everyone,

Quick question..

Is this (the MR ANH boxed helmet seen on the MR forum link above) the £59.99 helmet that is on PLAY.COM, as the helmet picture on their website looks like one of those horrid wobbly rubber jobs :unsure:

Cheers,

Julian.

Yes it is. the picture is wrong.

I believe the picture is the Scaled mr version.

Here is what Amazon People put up for a Pred Spear!

-----------

hope this helps

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

A friend from the UK has received it today from play.com and this is what he got (he is also into Roman re-enactment as you can see :P) :

------------

Looks quite nice. Do you know if it is good enough to enter the 501st? My friend is wondering that.

I would say that it is more than good enough for the 501st. It is a nice looking helmet.

I'd certainly agree with that too - if the FX is considered good enough then this really should be.

However I've just learned thatthe ONLY supplier is Play.com - I can only guess that the US retailer in quesiton didnt confirm the order before 31st Dec - the deadline. Now my understanding is that Play ordered thousands of these so potentially it is open to them to sell to a US retailer, however MR cant

Cheers

Jez