TK-80866 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[AP*][75]

svache

That's an interesting pic, and you're right but my helmet only has that one teeth as being able to pulled off, the other side is pretty faint and, sure I could take that one out, but it doesn't look like it was meant to be taken out. At the same time, when looking at the picture, I also notice several helmets having only 3 teeth taken out, which is normally only for the hero version.

Phil's right about the variation in the number of teeth and Centurion approvals allows for a certain amount of interpretation and subjectivity. However, the number of teeth for a stunt helmet specific enough in the CRL to stand on its own.

Personally I think that the teeth repair on dutchie's helmet probably looks better in person rather than the detailed photo of the frown.

-Eric

Yes, the position of the biceps are better now. I must insist that you strap them together with the forearms though to keep them in this position so they don't ride up again while trooping.

Approved. :duim:

Thanks so much Mathias! The straps between forearms and biceps are on the to-do list. Unfortunately TK-5707 is leaving the islands, I used to use his snap tool as I have none of myself yet, so it might be a bit but it will be done for sure! Really happy about the approval :D

Get a set of snaps that come with a setting tool and you can set them yourself with just a hammer and the included tools. ;)

Don't say that too loud, I don't want my wife to think I have other options lol ;)

Don't say that too loud, I don't want my wife to think I have other options lol ;)

Like me sending you mine. Email me your address.

-Eric

Like me sending you mine. Email me your address.

-Eric

You don't need it any time soon? If so, then yeah I like borrowing it :D

I'll send you a email :)

Edited by svache

Well done and welcome to the ranks, was a long wait but worth it for first Centurion for 2013, congrats :jc_doublethumbup:

Well done and welcome to the ranks, was a long wait but worth it for first Centurion for 2013, congrats :jc_doublethumbup:

And the first of my outpost :D

Thanks so much :D

Congrats on your Centurion appointment Trooper! :salute: :salute: :salute:

Thanks Jeroen the trick is not to post the mistakes, there has been a few lol.

hahaha AMEN to this!!

• 3 weeks later...